Aldnoah.Zero

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Nerroth, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Nerroth

Nerroth Commodore Commodore

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTrJsXQL1F0[/yt]

Aldnoah.Zero is a new mecha series currently being broadcast over in Japan, and hosted online at sites like Crunchyroll and Daisuki:

Is anyone here following it so far?

(Since the first three eps are out, I'd recommend anyone with an interest in the show try all three at once - and to watch to the very end of the third episode.)

2. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I have it on my Crunchyroll queue, but I haven't watched it yet. It does look interesting.

3. Hound of UIster

Hound of UIster Vice Admiral Admiral

These three episodes however are not representative of the show as a whole since the writer of the first three episodes, Gen Urobuchi, reportedly left afterwards over creative disagreements with the head director of the show who had him replaced with another well less known and less skilled writer.

4. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Outlaw Star and Planetes was more my cup of tea.

Less robots--less action figures--more spacecraft.

5. Nerroth

Nerroth Commodore Commodore

For those who may have an interest in this series' OST, a sampler has been posted here.

6. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

I like that press release though. "Gen Urobuchi, writer of supreme skill who plumbs the deepest recesses of the mind; Ei Aoki, who exceeds his viewers' expectations by light years with his visual expressions that are both gorgeous and audacious". Definitely sound like creators of overwhelming power. :)