My Star Trek Fan Film Update

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by George Kayaian, Sep 3, 2010.

1. George Kayaian

George Kayaian Ensign Red Shirt

Greetings my awesome fellow Trekkers! My Star Trek work is posted on YouTube under my name. Please visit me if you get the chance! I just wanted to let you know that I posted The first 2 parts to my movie Star Trek: The Infinite Chain. There will be nine parts posted eventually. The Infinite Chain is actually the first of three movies in my Multiverse Trilogy. Currently the 2nd movie (Incident at Beta 9) is posted, but a HD widescreen Director's Cut of this film should be out by years end. I posted a trailer to this version on Youtube as well. And the third film (The Final Darkness) is getting it's visual effects work done, although a release date is unknown at this time. (I'm thinking this year is very possible.) As a lifelong fan of Star Trek, I love to share the work with all of you, and enjoy other fan films as well! Currently there are trailers to all three films available for viewing. I just want to say thanks in advance for all the support, and I hope you enjoy the work! Live Long and Prosper, and I'll keep you in the loop as I post new things... Sincerely, George

2. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

3. USS Intrepid

USS Intrepid Commodore Commodore

Looking forward to it, George. :)

4. Potemkin_Prod

Potemkin_Prod Commodore Commodore

I continue to enjoy George's work with each section of an episode released!

5. Borgminister

Borgminister Admiral Moderator

Just caught a bit before turning in, and must say there are some flashes of ... well, some real promise. Some charisma does shine through in the characters from time to time, but pardon me as a fat man for noticing some bulges in unflattering places... :p

6. Captain Randy Hall

Captain Randy Hall Commodore Commodore

I really enjoyed "Incident" and am looking forward to be able to watch them all!

7. Potemkin_Prod

Episode 01: The Infinite Chain
    ***NOW POSTING***
    written by George Kayaian
    The U.S.S. Hannibal investigates energy gates and ends up exploring an unknown galaxy!
    Star Trek: The Infinite Chain--Part 1
    Star Trek: The Infinite Chain--Part 2

Incident at Beta 9
    ***Now Available On-Line***
    (click on title to read Fred Dixon's review)
    written by George Kayaian
    While investigating Beta 9, a landing party from the Hannibal encounters a pair of Klingons bent on killing each other while in nearby space, a new energy vortex forms when planet Odin II vanishes and almost destroys the U.S.S. Aristarchus in the process!
    Click here to view each part the six parts of this episode:
    Star Trek: Incident at Beta 9-Part 1
    Star Trek: Incident at Beta 9-Part 2
    Star Trek: Incident at Beta 9-Part 3
    Star Trek: Incident at Beta 9-Part 4
    Star Trek: Incident at Beta 9-Part 5
    Star Trek: Incident at Beta 9-Part 6

Quality Rating: 78%
    This is an interesting explanation of the reasons behind the different Klingon appearance (using the Northern and Southern Klingons theory first encountered in the early 1980's). All in all, it can be a touch talky at times, and there is the illogical separation of the pair of crewmembers on the planet's surface leading to a really long time before they team up again, but I rather enjoyed it.

8. George Kayaian

George Kayaian Ensign Red Shirt

Greetings my awesome fellow Trekkers! My Star Trek work is posted on YouTube under my name. Please visit me if you get the chance! I just wanted to let you know that I posted The first 3 parts to my movie Star Trek: The Infinite Chain. There will be nine parts posted eventually. The Infinite Chain is actually the first of three movies in my Multiverse Trilogy. Currently the 2nd movie (Incident at Beta 9) is posted, but a HD widescreen Director's Cut of this film should be out by years end. I posted a trailer to this version on Youtube as well. And the third film (The Final Darkness) is getting it's visual effects work done, although a release date is unknown at this time. (I'm thinking this year is very possible, but we'll see.) As a lifelong fan of Star Trek, I love to share the work with all of you, and enjoy other fan films as well! Currently there are trailers to all three films available for viewing. I just want to say thanks in advance for all the support, and I hope you enjoy the work! Live Long and Prosper, and I'll keep you in the loop as I post new things... Sincerely, George

9. Potemkin_Prod

Outstanding! Looking forward to this installment!3

10. Captain Randy Hall

Captain Randy Hall Commodore Commodore

I'm looking forward to seeing your first and third "episodes" since I greatly enjoyed "Incident at Beta 9." I hope to review your work in my Fan Film Friday column at SciFiPulse.net. My only thought is going through your work with episode 1 first, 2 second, and you get the idea

When I get a chance, I'll take a peek at the first segments of "Infinite Chain." I'm looking forward to seeing your latest work.