Poll: What should teacake review/watch next?

Discussion in 'Stargate' started by teacake, Mar 17, 2013.

?

What show should teacake review/watch next?

1. Stargate Atlantis: This will be a rewatch with lots of Rodney gushing

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Stargate Universe: This will be a rewatch with some Park gushing

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Farscape: This will be a first time watch beginning from the middle of Season 1

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  1. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

I watched it when it aired, this would be a rewatch for me, to see if I can appreciate S1 any better on Marathon watch, because I got no enjoyment from S1 first run (Though I did enjoy S2 second half very much and was sad to see it cancelled)

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh right.. yeah I'm thinking I might get more out of it the second time. I was kind of grinding my gears first time through, waiting for it to get all stargatey. Which it did do.. eventually.

3. AJ86

AJ86 Captain Captain

I can think of loads. People need to be careful.

4. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I voted for SGU. I just finished a rewatch of it and it is better than I remembered, especially the latter half of the second season.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

5. PlainSimpleJoel

PlainSimpleJoel Fleet Admiral Premium Member

I say Farscape - as it's just so awesome. If you gave up during season 1 - you missed out certain characters who made the show worth watching. Farscape is one of the best science fiction series ever made. I love it.

6. USS Firefly

USS Firefly Commodore Commodore

I vote for Atlantis because I haven't seen the whole series and am curious what you think of the show. :)

7. teacake

And so, lured with the promise of sindatur watching SG:U after I finish my next show as well of course the poll results I have begun the Farscape thread. Not exactly off to a fun start but I suppose I will get into the swing of it.

I'm a little worried I will be meh about it but I'm thinking my Browder and Black seasons of Stargate will help a lot.

8. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

I started the first two episodes of Clone Wars last night (2.16 and 1.16; Feature film up next), so, I'm on target with you, and probably will finish before you finish Farscape

9. poundpuppy29

poundpuppy29 Commander Red Shirt

I say Atlantis

10. teacake

I'm in the second season of Farscape now.

I'm looking forward to doing SG:U. Not as much time commitment as Atlantis and I'm thinking the second time round will be more fun, if only to have people to bitch to if it's not.