A question to the men of the board.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by trekkiedane, Feb 3, 2013.

1. tighr

tighr Commodore Commodore

Hahahaha isn't that the truth! It's usually good for an impromptu sneeze, too.

2. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

You can very easily fake a cold that way ;)

3. Gary7

Gary7 Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm glad this was brought up.

I've been lucky not to get too many hairs in the wrong places, but I do have to periodically pluck just a couple off of my ears (dammit). Also a few of my eyebrow hairs have decided to become thicker than the rest. I pluck those out... but it does seem like they grow back faster.

HAVE ANY MEN HERE TRIED ELECTROLYSIS? I'm talking about the self-applied kind, with a small hand held device you purchase. I've seen these for women and wonder if they'd work well for those pesky few hairs you're tired of plucking all the time.

4. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ I would never try anything like that. Much easier, I would think, to just use a trimmer. No plucking necessary.

5. trekkiedane

trekkiedane Admiral Admiral

That's some hair! -if that single one makes up for a whole mat of 'em :p
    Like the professionals do it - but you just can't do that in the nose or on the brows!

Have any of you had any experience with the sewing-thread-method? Afaik it's only good for 'fluff', not with the 'manly' sort of hairs that resemble metal-wire rather than downs though.