Terminator-214 "The Good Wound" - Discuss/Grade <SPOILERS>

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by nx1701g, Feb 11, 2009.

?

Grade Terminator-214 "The Good Wound"

1. "I'll be back." (Excellent)

17.6%
  2. "Come with me if you want to live." (Above Average)

39.2%
  3. "Thank you for explaining" (Average)

29.4%
  4. "Hasta la vista, baby." (Below Average)

11.8%
  5. "You are TERMINATED" (Poor)

2.0%
  1. Tim

Tim Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm sure Fox's player uses Flash (which is owned by Adobe now), but probably has some customizations for ad delivery which I do not need. I have Acrobat Pro v. 9 and the player is not included.

2. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ The only ads I've seen are in between the sections (the commercial breaks actually). Mostly they're for Fox programs but I do understand your concerns.

3. Ryan8bit

Ryan8bit Commodore Commodore

Oh, a wiki? Someone could've just made it up then.

Come to think of it, a connection to Project Angel would be pretty dubious since they'd likely have to pay someone royalties and I'm guessing they wouldn't for the same reason that they have things like T-888 or T-1001.

4. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ Not necessarily. They did keep repeating for a long time that there will be a connection between TSCC and Salvation, but not a major one.

Also, the Stentz said on TerminatorFiles that they only used T-888 and T-1001 because they wanted a name different from what was on the films. Nothing about copyright or trademark or royalties (I had thought the same thing).

5. Ryan8bit

Ryan8bit Commodore Commodore

I think trying to make any connection at this point seems really futile though. Why even do it? Maybe it would work as a marketing ploy or something, but that doesn't sound that great. I guess if they really wanted to make a connection, they should've worked together from the start. At this point they should just remain completely separate since TSCC drove an intentional wedge between TV and movie continuity.

And while "T-800" may not have royalties associated with it (since they probably have rights to access anything from T1 and T2), I'm guessing that Project Angel definitely would.

6. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ You do have a point...

Since promotional materials seem to suggest the T-800 will be known as the T-R.I.P. in Salvation.