Lady Gaga To Star In ‘American Horror Story’

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Enterprise is Great, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

deadline.com

I'm not sure about this. I know she can sing but can she act? Also, the season is subtitled Hotel. Haunted hotel?

2. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

Sounds interesting! Will Jessica Lange be back though? Being in a hotel sounds like sorta like a cross between Murder House and Asylum.

3. Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master Admiral Admiral

My only question: what took them so long to cast here?

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Gaga did 20 minutes on the Simpsons fine, and she did 40 minutes on Lady Gaga meets the Muppets (christmas?) special which did have a lot of singing, oh but her Saturday Night Live was excellent... She had this one skit where she played a 90 year old lady with cats shut-in has-been version of herself trying to convince the UPS delivery boy (Kenan Thompson) that once upon a time she was famous, so he should make out with her, but he didn't beleive her, until he saw a picture on the wall of Laddy Gaga with President Beyonce. Gaga looked and sounded like Fran Dresher's Grandmother from the Nanny.

She'll do fine.

5. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

I hope that they use The Eagles' song Hotel California as inspiration for some storylines.

6. arch101

arch101 Commodore Commodore

Given her appearance some of the time, she will fit right in.

7. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Nice stunt casting (not being facetious), I could see that picking up some casual viewers. I watched a little myself but didn't hang in there and I might be curious enough to check one of her episodes.

8. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Gaga gave a marvelous performance at the Oscars, though I felt she just parroted Julie Andrews. I liked her on SNL. I think she can pull it off.

9. BeatleJWOL

BeatleJWOL Commodore Commodore

It's an ensemble show, should be fine. Might actually get me to watch some of it. :D