Demand Five is Hopeless...

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by TedShatner10, Dec 16, 2012.

1. TedShatner10

TedShatner10 Commodore Commodore

Has anybody had problems with this substandard streaming site like so many others? I tried to catch up on Body of Proof (don't ask) and it just streams the adverts (way too many) and the program itself fails to load (too many pop upa and adverts cancelling out the content?). And this is no isolated incident, every show on Demand Five has the same problem and the comment sections there are full of complaints from dissatisified viewers.

For those with more patience and computer aptitude here is a possible solution to getting rid of Demand Five's excessive ads and getting up their shows, but I haven't the time now.

Pop a DVD in luv.

2. Serial thread killer

Serial thread killer Vice Admiral Premium Member

I have tried to use it a few times to watch hotel inspector, but in the end I always had to find other ways to watch it.

3. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I watched a couple of episodes of Alphas and had the problem where it would keep going back to the start of the ads. I watched Once Upon a Time on the xbox and didn't have a problem, but ITV and 5 both have problems like that. Channel 4 had a lot of ads but at least it works well.

4. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I use it along with lovefilm, iplayer, 4OD and crackle on the xbox and i dont have any issues with it.......although prior to October of this year i was with talktalk i could not use any of these services due to the constant buffering that would happen all the time no matter what one i was trying to use........moving to a new isp after waiting almost a year for them to not fix it solved my issues and now i am even streaming HD content without any issues.

Never had any issues with the ads though on the xbox on these services.