Medical Update

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Admiral_Young, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

It's been a while again since my previous one, I think at least a year or so and a lot of progress has been made. I have been in physio for the last several months finally realigning myself. I am pretty much almost 100 percent realigned ( for those who don't know or who have forgotten my pelvis has been severely misaligned due to problems with my club foot).

I'm doing exercises again, which is really why I went back to physio in the first place, which have helped a tremendous amount for relief. I'll probably be going back swimming (I used to swim a lot) sometime next month as well, and possible participate in an aqua fit program.

My foot has been doing really well, except for a big scare I got last fall which turned out to be nothing more than stress, and pushing myself physically too much so I've slowed down since then and things have been fine. Also slowly losing weight as well. I will always be in some kind of pain...but as far as major pain things seem to be progressing in a positive manner. I have felt the best I have in a very long time. So things are finally changing it would seem!

2. Spot's Meow

Spot's Meow Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm very happy to hear this! I'm glad that your troubles seem to finally be looking up, and that you have been able to realign as much as you have. It sounds like the rest of your life is going well too. I hope that the positive trend continues!

3. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

THanks for the update, Admiral. Glad to hear things are improving and that -however slow it might be- there is more improvement and positive movement forward. Please definitely keep us updated!

Sending you best of all vibes and well wishes my friend!

4. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

This is great news. I guess it shows how far you've come that you have to dial it back and watch out for overconfidence. :D

Good luck with the swimming. It sounds like you're looking forward to it. :bolian:

5. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

Sounds great! I'm really glad for you.

6. Unicron

Unicron Boss Monster Mod Moderator

Good to hear. :)

7. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Great to hear good news on health issues! Congrats and don't over stress yourself.

8. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Thanks everyone. Being realigned again has just made so much difference, and yeah taking it easy and not pushing myself is the key for me right now.

9. Saga

Saga Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

good news my friend, and congrats.