Writing Leonard Nimoy

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Komack, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Komack

Komack Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Over the summer, I have been watching the TOS episodes with my kids. Now that we are almost done with our marathon (tonight, alas, was "Wink of an Eye"), my kids have announced that they want to draw pictures of Spock and send them to Leonard Nimoy. Anyone know of a current mailing address - perhaps for the agency that represents him? We tried looking on the Internet, with no success.

Many thanks. :vulcan:

2. Harvey

Harvey Admiral Admiral

He does have a Twitter account, although that obviously doesn't allow for a lot of language. It might be a good way to find out from him (or his people), though.

3. ZapBrannigan

ZapBrannigan Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

During the original run of Star Trek or shortly afterward, some Hollywood fan magazine ran a profile on Nimoy. They meant to include his drop-box address for fan letters, but they accidentally published his actual home address instead.

The Nimoys got an avalanche of mail and even some stalker-ish nerd lurking around the hedges. They had to move.

I'm looking for the source of this but I haven't found it yet. I saw it online within the past year or so.

4. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

You might be able to connect to him through whoever published his most recent book. If you're a member of IMDB Pro, you might be able to see the name of his agent. And another way to connect is if a magazine has run a lengthy article on him, you could try going through them. Decades ago, Time Magazine did a cover story on Woody Allen. I wrote him a fan letter in care of Time, and a few weeks later got a note back from him answering one of my questions.

5. Commishsleer

Commishsleer Commodore Commodore

Your kids sound adorable.

Maybe if you can't contact Leonard Nimoy they could post them on DeviantArt or Photobucket or something like that.
    If he ever comes to conventions again maybe he could sign them if they sign hand-drawn pictures.

6. Mr. Hengist

Mr. Hengist Lieutenant Red Shirt

Try this:

The Gersh Agency, Inc.
    (Talent Agency)
    9465 Wilshire Blvd
    6th Floor
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212
    USA
    Phone: (310) 274-6611
    Fax: (310) 278-6232

How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Leonard Nimoy?:

If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.

7. PattyW

PattyW Commander Red Shirt

You could also try writing to him via the gallery in Northampton, MA that displays/sells his photographic work.