Could someone ID me a few episodes, please?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by TroiFan4ever, Feb 18, 2012.

1. TroiFan4ever

TroiFan4ever Commander Red Shirt

Episode #1:
    Now this one I've seen once and it was during my early childhood. I remember seeing this scene one night when I was REALLY little where Data is on this weird planet and in some lab where he befriends this child who looks like Alexander but he/she has orange skin (I don't know if the kid is male or female). That's all I remember. I think it's a Season 1 episode but it might be a Season 2. I don't think the crew had collars on their uniforms yet.

Episode #2:
    Picard is on the bridge talking to some aliens via viewscreen because Geordi is on that ship with the aliens. They asked him to fix something on that ship. Picard tells the aliens to transport Geordi back on the ship. But just when Geordi is going to leave, they blast him with a phaser. This episode I believe I saw back in like December 2002 or something like that. The aliens look like the aliens seen in the episode before VOY's "Endgame" episode. (The one where they kidnap Janeway because they want Voyager's warpcore. They steal the warpcore AND the Doctor, too!) This has to be post-Season 1 episode because Geordi was wearing a yellow uniform.

Episode #3:
    An interesting one where the Bridge is not seen and neither is Data (wow, did Brent Spiner not wanna be in that episode?) I think it's about Picard's family or something like that?

If someone could tell me the names of these three episodes, that'd be well appreciated. Thanks.

2. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Pen Pals
    Samaritan Snare
    Family

3. TroiFan4ever

Thanks, Bill. ;)

4. BillJ

5. Alrik

Alrik Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Nice job Bill. Not only do you get a gold star for being correct, but you also get the Rapid Responder badge. :techman: ;) :D

6. BillJ

All this useless Star Trek knowledge crammed in my brain has to be useful for something. :lol:

7. 22 Stars

22 Stars Commodore Commodore

Good job, I feel the same way. How can we harness all this info for the good of mankind!? I once thought of pitching the concept of a talent-show search like American Idol for the country's biggest Trek fan :) Might have to expand it to Genre Fan and include... Star Wars, and other Genre TV and Movies. Like an All-American Geek Off!

8. BillJ

I'm not even sure we could get that on public access TV! :lol:

9. Tiberius

Tiberius Commodore Commodore

We could make this into a game. Someone posts a really vague description of an episode and see who is the first to guess it!

10. MarsWeeps

MarsWeeps Fleet Captain Premium Member

Riker walks off the bridge into the turbo life with one shoulder hunched up higher than the other.

Oh wait...that was every episode. :p

11. TroiFan4ever

WRONG! "Genesis"

lol... sorry. had to do it.