Starfleet Commander on Facebook

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by vedek, Feb 22, 2010.

1. vedek

vedek Commander Red Shirt

Does anyone play Starfleet Commander on Facebook? If so, how far have you gotten and do you have any tips, suggestions, cheats, good informational websites?

2. Tom Riley

Tom Riley Commodore Commodore

Starfleet Commander or Starfleet Commander Extreme? Because they have both... I play Extreme, but I only just recently started so I can't say I have many tips or anything. There is a wiki for it though.

3. timothy1701

timothy1701 Lieutenant Red Shirt

I play the original. I believe my rank is 38,000 or so. I got attacked and bombed back to the stone age so I'm in diplomacy mode and building a war fleet never before seen! The only tip I have is to focus on your mines first and formost. Power plants, and mines. After you get those up to the point where you are getting enough resorces every day, start building colony ships and getting your colonies. If you build them close to your home planet, you can pool your recources. Research is another really important thing and build some defences. Make sure to fleet save if you don't want to use diplomacy mode. Just send your whole fleet on an emty transport mission to one of your colonies. As long as they are between planets, no one can attack them. Your planet is defencless, but if the attacker is attacking, odds are he would have just destroyed your whole fleet and still took all of your resources. Hope this helps.:)

4. zombieChan51

zombieChan51 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I occasionally do, the mission are poorly written:cardie:

5. Cyke101

Cyke101 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^A lot of things there are poorly written. Still, I have fun. It's basically Farmville in space (no, I don't play farmville!).

I'm currently 8k, homeworld is 58:230:4, and I'm a proud member of the United Federation of Planets :)

6. Tom Riley

Tom Riley Commodore Commodore

I'm a member of SFC Extreme's United Federation of Planets. :) Extreme doesn't have as many people playing, so we only have 20 galaxies. I'm in 7:48 and 18:48. I think my rank is like 9 thousand something...

7. war monger

war monger Cadet Newbie

:bolian:I play in both extreme and the regular version. If you have any sort of time limitations, like a job for example, avoid the extreme version. I spend most of my time in Vacation mode there and will probably let the game go soon. Still my rank is about 2600 even with that. In the regular version my rank is about 800 and I am the leader of The Rebel Alliance, which is ranked 17 overall of all alliances. For the person who called it Farmville in space, Not. There are some who think that, I smash their fleets and take the resources.
    Cheats: There are none. When someone finds a new one and gets caught, they get booted or lose all progress in the game. Don’t do it, don’t even try.
    Strategy: Ok, here is the deal. This would take me all day, SFC has a lot of strategies. From fleetsaving to ninja attacks to farming inactives and so on. My advice: One is to join an alliance that will help you grow. You can ask questions, get a personal mentor and more in my alliance (TRA). If you want to join, just apply, we have about 700 members and help each other out. Two: read the WIKI, it helps.

8. Campe

Campe Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm in the original universe and am ranked in the 4600s. I've just recently unlocked the Hephasteus, but like the Zeus, I have no desire to build anything of the sort right at this very moment. I'm trying to build up my planetary defenses and support fleet before I start building a ton of Zeus'. I'm not big into attacking actives, despite the fact that I've apparently attracted the attention of some asshole in the 500 rankings who must have nothing better to do with their time than probe me. My main strategy is to try to remain an unattractive target. I realize the higher I get in rank, the harder that will be, but I've devoted this much time to the game, might as well keep trying.

As for strategy, fleetsave is God and resource and colony building will help the game go a lot faster.