What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked on my PS3 a few days ago. It's a fun game. :D I got the Platinum trophy earlier today.

And I finished AC: Liberation today. I'm still working on the Platinum though.

2. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Portal 2, Sonic 06, All Stars Racing Transformed, Minecraft

3. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

Runebound

4. 6079SmithW

6079SmithW Vice Admiral Admiral

I just got done playing Assassin's Creed 2 again and am now playing Brotherhood. I'm trying to replay them all before Black Flag comes out.

5. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

That just sounds exhausting. :lol:

6. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah it does. ;) Even though I enjoyed all the AC games, I have absolutely no desire to replay any of them.

7. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started The Amazing Spider-Man a few days ago and I just finished it today. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Web-slinging around NYC never gets old. :D

8. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picked up the last Tomb Raider game so mostly that at the minute.

At some point, I want to replay Butcher Bay and finish off Space Marine and the most recent Trek game.

9. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

I've just Finished Gears of War: Judgement. Post it back in the morning and see what new and delightful game makes its way to me in the next day or two.

10. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

I am now mostly playing Forza Horizon.. damn that's a fun game!

In the pipeline are Gears of War Judgement, Tomb Raider and Remember me with several more half finished.

They way i game i'm all set until the PS4 hits the shelves.

11. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Saints Row: The Third a few days ago.

12. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Tried War Thunder on a review of the beta I saw during the week. Enjoying it a lot. Don't understand some of the finer details, but just jumping straight into games and having a good time.

13. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Finished the Hexagon achievement in Super Hexagon (after 12-13 hours of play). Not enough games just make you feel like a badass for beating them these days, but this is most definitely one of them.

Finished Dishonored main game twice (once nice guy mostly stealth, once incredible murdering asshole, got to love those assassination animations), though I am still doing the trials, and have the Knife of Dunwall DLC yet to play as well. Great game.

Finished Rogue Legacy around level 100, though I still want to do the New Game+. The first couple of cracks at it really kicked my ass though. I guess it's back to grinding for gold.

Trying to get back into Mark of the Ninja which is awesome but I just randomly left half done. It's a lot like a 2D Dishonored now that I think about it. Knocked out a level tonight.

Would like to get back and unlock the remaining ships in FTL.

Also need to get back to Mass Effect 3. But it's really just not pulling me back. Will get back to it eventually.

14. lennier1

lennier1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Congratulations! Glad I'm not alone with that impression.
    It's rather short, but with the great replay value and the entertaining overall environment it's not surprising that it won "Game of the Year".

15. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Just played through the story mode of Injustice. I'm glad they've started putting proper story modes in fighters.

Also had a quick go on Spec Ops: The Line.

Next up Remember Me.

16. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Well I finally got the Saints Row: The Third platinum last night. I haven't played any of the previous SR games and I really enjoyed SR3. Such a hilarious and fun game. :D

I have no idea what I'm gonna play next. My copy of Remember Me should be here next week, so I might just wait for that.

17. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

It's been a while since I played The Sims 3. I got the latest expansion pack, University, but am too lazy to pop it in.

About the only console games I care to play are fighting games on my PS3. Nether Realm's Injustice: Gods Among Us, featuring DC Comic characters , kicks ass! The story mode is actually nicely written, with the hallmark qualities of a good comic book or DC animated film. I bought a season pass and downloaded DLCs like Lobo, Batgirl, and Zod. The battle mode and other missions are quite challenging and fun, so I don't necessarily get tired of doing the same old stuff. I haven't tried the online gameplay ... But it's a very diverse game, with a few more DC characters on the way.

18. Snowlilly

Snowlilly Lieutenant Red Shirt

Black and White 2...quite amusing :)

19. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Just started Shin Megami Tensei IV and Tales of Xillia.

Definitely the best two Japanese RPGs to come out in a couple years. They should fill up my limited play time until winter.

Also still playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

20. Skellington

Skellington Part-time poltergeist Rear Admiral

Brings back some fond memories. If I recall, though, one of the B & W games had a bug that meant it couldn't be completed.

I'm Currently about 85% of the way through the PC version of Splinter Cell: Conviction, which came free for pre-ordering the next instalment. Also occasionally playing Bioshock Infinite and (on PS3) The Last Of Us. Each is excellent in its own way.