TRIP/MICHAEL/CONNOR: You're All We Think About

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

^^^ :brickwall: Working! Oh well, I'll just watch it on DVD or my iPod when I get home.

2. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I wonder if Stargate Atlantis will have Micheal's storyline involved in the new movie that will be coming out on dvd next year since they canceled the series. I've seen that alot of fans are try to have petitions signed to try to get the sci-fi channel to change their mind about the series Cancelation.Ithought the storylines were starting to get really interesting whenit came to the Wraith and Micheal fighting against them.

3. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Many thanks to our friends over at House of Tucker for this happy notice:

Connor's Criminal Minds episode will air Oct. 8! 9 p.m. EDT on CBS!

4. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

:guffaw:

Fabulous additions to the T.H.U.G. interpretive list!

5. Reanok

Great News. I'll watch Criminal Minds, HR where did you find that picture of Connor from North Star you used for your avatar?

6. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

^I was wondering the same thing...I love it!

I watch Criminal Minds anyway...but what a bonus! :techman:

7. Reanok

Hopeful Romantic if you have a larger picture of Connor that you used for your avatar.Could you please post ther larger photo please thank you.

8. HopefulRomantic

So you like my new Trip picture, eh? :adore: It is dreamy, isn't it? I just adore it.

Here's the full shot:

[​IMG]

I got it thanks to the good graces of NXOner over at HoT. :)

We are both on an ongoing search for behind-the-scenes pictures from Enterprise, so if anyone has any other production stills or set pictures or behind-the-scenes shots, or knows of any websites that have them, give a shout!

9. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

right-click and she saves the pretty cowboy!

I think this one is going to be getting an autograph one of these days...

10. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

*right click save*

Damn, that is a nice picture!

11. Reanok

Right clicked and saved.I really like that picture.:techman:

12. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

I saved it too! :lol:

save a horse...ride a cowboy indeed!

13. boushh

boushh Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Gotta love behind the scenes stuff. It's my favorite kind of picture! :) Thanks for sharing, HR! :)

14. Reanok

I bought the new Star trek Alternate reailities dvd set and they have In a Mirror darkly special feature showing behind the scenes shooting on the Defiant bridge with Connor in his space suit with other cast members and interviews with Manny Cotto and Mike Sussman and the Reeves -Stevens.It's new interviews that's not on the Enterprise season 4 dvds they also have the episodes E-2 and Twilight and more special features I haven't had time to watch yet.Intersting assortment of shows from the different series too.:bolian:

15. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Boy you sure know how to tick somebody. Does this mean I have to buy a completely new set of DVDs to see these special features?! :scream:

16. HopefulRomantic

This is just not right. :mad: Have they been pulling this "New never-before seen goodies!" business on all the other re-re-releases?

And on to something more pleasant... Trip from tonight's Sci Fi offering:

[​IMG]

17. suebsg9

suebsg9 Commander Red Shirt

Do you have URL for the dvds??

18. Reanok

The E-2 and Twilight episodes are mentioned with clips from the episodes nothing new was shown. Mike Sussman and Manny Cotto mentioned changes that were made to the shows the scripts were originally written for Voyager and scrapped and then re written for Enterprise. they mentioned E-2 Had scenes that were filmed and scraaped the deleted scenes we saw on the season 3 dvds and The extra scene with Malcolm Hoshi, and Travis discusses who they married. Manny fought to have that scene kept in the show.And mentions Malcolm eneded being a bachelor in E-2's time and theat he needs to change and ask a cute girl if he can eat with her. the only new fooftage was from In a mirror darkly and interviewsthat were from other casts from the other series was taken from the other dvds.And was put on these dvds. they did have new interviews with the Tng writers and ds9, Voyager, and Enterprise.I don't know why they were available on the Enterprise dvd season 4 set as extras.Sue you can find more info about them at Amazon.com..Sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone when I mentioned the dvds.

19. HopefulRomantic

Not your bad, Reanok. The CBS/Viacom folks are just pulling the same George Lucas thing that everyone seems to be doing nowadays. I bought a third version of the original Star Wars trilogy ("No, really, this version is even better! Honest!") before I gave up. :shifty: Gotta feed that greed machine, eh?

Maybe someone with lots of disposable time and energy :lol: and those new DVDs will do transcripts of the new interviews someday, and post them somewhere. Those would be interesting to read in their entirety.

20. Reanok

Yes Hopeful Romantic it definitely seems that CBS/Viacom has joined the bandwagon to do that allright. Definitely agree with you The comments from the writers Reeves-Steevens was interesting and Cotto too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.