What Is Your Favorite Color?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jetfire, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Jetfire

Jetfire Guest

I was watching The Revolution and Ty Pennington said something about embracing your favorite color in association with changing your life...or something like that...I could be wrong...but it had me thinking about my favorite color and I used to think it was blue...actually turquoise...but I don't wear or surround myself with the color and according to Ty it will make you feel better if you do that. I was looking around and most things are white or brown or black...like with my clothes they are either black or brown...like my boots and belts and shirts...I do wear blue jeans...but there isn't alot of color in my life. :( I am also thinking turquoise isn't my favorite color...maybe hearing some yours will help. :)

2. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Blue, as anyone whose ever met me in real life or at certain times online can attest to, I have *a lot* of blue things.

3. Methos

Methos Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

favourite colour is green... but i very rarely wear it...

think i've got 3 green shirts and thats about it... mostly i wear blacks and dark greys, possibly a set of blue jeans if i'm out and about... but my wardrobe is pretty monochrome really

don't know if that helps lol

M

4. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

I never used to wear it that much, mainly shirts and so on. But recently I swapped my old jacket for a new denim blue one and found myself a nice Agate pendant so yeah, started to incorperate it more.

5. Deranged Nasat

Deranged Nasat Vice Admiral Admiral

My favourite colour is bright green, but my attitude towards clothing is of the "grab clothes, throw them on" flavour. If you're lucky, I'll remember to check if they're on back to front. If you're lucky. I don't really buy clothes anyway; most of my replacement clothing comes in the form of Christmas or Birthday gifts, so it's whatever colour I end up with. :)

6. Vulcan Princess

Vulcan Princess Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My favorite color is blue, with purple coming in at a close second. I'm also fond of green. I'm not too big on red, orange, or yellow. I guess if you slice the visible spectrum in half, I only like the bottom of the rainbow.

7. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

Green all the way.

8. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't really have a favourite colour any more (it used to be blue when I was young). I do have a lot of preferred colour palettes though. I find that a more useful (and interesting) way of appreciating colour.

9. JimTheBuilder

JimTheBuilder Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Red...no question.

10. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Blue. Anything even remotely in the blue family: blue/green, teal, turquoise, baby blue, navy, etc. I have lots of blue things--jeans, sweaters, coats, handbags, necklaces, my bedspread, my curtains, my bathrobe, etc.

11. Lookingglassman

Lookingglassman Admiral Admiral

12. Miss Chicken

Miss Chicken Little three legged cat with attitude Admiral

I like the blue/green colours the most - teal, turquoise, aquamarine. They are also some pinkish colours I like such as salmon.

13. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

Red followed by Blue.

As for clothes it's usally predominatly black or a Dark Navy. If I am wearing a coloured top it's usually red. Though I've been told purple suits me.

But if you go by what I think the OP was hinting out do the colours you wear reflect your personality (or the personality you want).

14. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

Red

I have a few red shirts. I tend to wear orange more often though.

My apartment color scheme is very red/brown.

15. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

Green, obviously. :D

I don't wear much green, actually, because it doesn't look good with my complexion and hair colour. I look best in brown and khaki tones, and you can't go wrong with blue, from navy to powder. Like many have said, I mostly wear dark colours, but that's a matter of practicality: they are much easier to keep clean. I do have a few quirky light-coloured clothes, tho: ask me about my white summer trousers, for example. ;)

16. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

^Ooh, I like the sound of white summer trousers.

If I have to pick just one color, I guess it's white. What I mostly like are certain combinations: blue and white, and black and white. I wear mostly black, with blue, red or pale gray accents. In the summer, I mix in a bunch of white. My house is very white year round, with mostly blue accents.

17. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Purple for grapes, blue for eyes and brown for women-- so I have embraced one of my favorite colors. :rommie:

You have a unique opportunity in the avatar thread....

18. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

^ So, you're looking for a blue-eyed, brown-skinned woman who likes purple grapes. She should be pretty easy to find. ;)

19. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

I do occasioanly wear white or off white trousers, though I usually go for a black t-shirt/shirt when I'm wearing white trousers.

20. Hoser

Hoser Hoser Super Moderator

Plaid. I embrace plaid.