Enterprise collectable to ID

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by ItsGreen, Jan 29, 2013.

1. ItsGreen

ItsGreen Captain Captain

Have this sculpture, it appears to be resin with a metal interior (the saucer was snapped off). Overall length is 6", the saucer is 2.5" in diameter and the nacelles are 3" long. The deflector dish is gold/brass colored metal. There is a mounting hole on one side of the body. No markings as to manufacture, anyone recognise it?

[​IMG]

link below to large size

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/372/enterprise1701.jpg

2. CaptainDave1701

CaptainDave1701 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Just a hunch but it could be part of a kit that was taken from the episode The Enterprise Incident. The hole is in the right spot for the mounting post where it mounted onto the background.Again...just a hunch as I had this kit at one time.

3. ItsGreen

ItsGreen Captain Captain

Thanks for that info.

I never had that model and looking at it, it is not same as the Enterprise I have. One thing, the mounting hole is on the other side, but thanks again for the suggestion.

This item is heavy/solid and does not look to be from a model kit, perhaps from some sort of diaroma piece, more research and I found this but again the mounting hole is on the wrong side,
    [​IMG]

4. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

Could it be an old issue from Franklin Mint? Though I think most of theirs were in pewter, and I couldn't find any Trek stuff on their website.

5. CaptainDave1701

CaptainDave1701 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

6. ItsGreen

ItsGreen Captain Captain

I think I've ID this item, I believe it's from 1993, a bookend, Paramont, Willitts Designs Authorized Dealer, never had the bookend, just have the Enterprise, thanks for the input and help.
    [​IMG]