What your favorite Trek says about you.

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Use of Time, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Use of Time

Use of Time Commodore Commodore

2. Smellincoffee

Smellincoffee Commodore Commodore

That DS9 ensemble shot is bad in a funny way. Everyone looks awkward and unready for the photograph!

3. Use of Time

The TNG movie bit was funny. Spot on.

4. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, pretty amusing. The TNG movie one is funny, as is the Enterprise one with the bit about being pulled into a co-worker's interdepartmental fight with a shadowy figure in a rival company that you never did figure out was all about.

I also like some of the comments people tagged into the photos, particularly the TNG (series) one which shows a picture from Code of Honor and says "you used to be a little racist, but you got better."

5. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

:lol: So fitting. Loved the Original series movie one, the TNG one and the TNG movies one. So, so funny.

6. BigJake

BigJake Vice Admiral Admiral

:lol: That one floored me.

7. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

A few of them were clever, I like the DS9 one about the misanthropy and paranoia.

8. Isolinear

Isolinear Commander Red Shirt

The line about experimenting with New Age religion and visions made me laugh. The 'mystical' Bajoran scenes could be so :rolleyes:-inducing.
    One thing's for sure; the author is definitely not a Niner.

9. dub

dub Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Yeah, my conspiracy theory is that the author hates DS9, hates religion, and hates people who have a love for either. :P

10. Robert Comsol

Robert Comsol Commodore Commodore

The first thing I wondered about was the TOS picture. Somebody please help me with that, looks like first season and apparently it's the De Salle character instead of Chekov. :confused:

I think TOS is a good summary. I disagree with TAS. We have two outdoor cats but I hardly ever hang out with these (although I should, plenty of garden work to be done).

TNG: "You're constantly trying to reach consensus with everybody, and it kind of drives people nuts but they also love you for it."

Totally wrong. I suggest to take a look at things from a different angle, it kind of drives people nuts and they hate me for it. :lol:

TNG: "You have a problem with bullies, especially bullies who try to force everyone to conform."

That's correct, two recently closed threads here at the BBS are a graphic testament to that. :techman:

DS9: "And you like to experiment with religion, especially like Kabbalah or anything New Age that involves lots of cool visions that THEY don't want you to see."

That's not how I see it, but my best friend's ex-wife and my ex-wife seemed to cherish that particular aspect of DS9. :rolleyes:

Bob

11. Use of Time

Man some of the posts in the comment section are just as funny as the article content.

12. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think it's a screencap from Arena.

13. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Had a good laugh at the Bab5 pic on the bottom..

14. Admiral2

Admiral2 Admiral Admiral

Since my faves are TOS and DS9, I like to go out at night and have adventures hating new and different people. :D

15. Robert Comsol

Robert Comsol Commodore Commodore

Thanks, yes it is: http://tos.trekcore.com/hd/albums/1x18hd/arenahd692.jpg

And it's Lt. DePaul, played by Sean Kenney (funny, my first reaction was wondering whether somebody had photoshopped Captain Pike into Chekov's place).

Well, and Lt. Leslie gives us a good idea what this bridge railing is good for - excercise!

Bob

16. 2takesfrakes

2takesfrakes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

What my favourite TREK - TNG, of course - says about me is that I only want The Very Best. And I couldn't have chosen better ...