25 YEARS!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Agent Richard07, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

Not quite. One of the niggling things with Gates during Season One was the many hours of lost time resetting her fine hair every time it drooped under the hot lights, messing with continuity. When she came back for Season Three they provided her with a selection of expensive, real-hair wigs to attempt to save some production time.

That set Marina Sirtis on a campaign to get a real-hair fall to replace the one she'd been wearing. It took her another year to get it, IIRC.

2. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

What does "real-hair fall" mean?:confused:

3. Salinga

Salinga Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

So women are usually using wigs in TV productions because it gets messed up over the day?

4. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

25 years of TNG. It really doesn't feel that long, but this is the show that I literally grew up with. That's mainly why it's my favorite Trek series, but TNG and DS9 back to back made the late 80's/90's all the more fun.

5. Mott the barber

Mott the barber Commodore Commodore

Baller photo. I'd love a pic like that! :bolian:

6. MikeS

MikeS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

These were my thoughts on the anniversary last week.

:lol:

I thought I was the only OCD fan that did that. Good memories. Thank-you for the reminder. :techman:

7. MikeS

MikeS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

That sounds like the Clinton/Blair "third-way" politique. Was TNG responsible for all that?!