Familiar Characters Revisited

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Danlav05, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Danlav05

Danlav05 Commodore Commodore

As rather an antidote to my last post, a rare thing at least in TNG era terms is the revisitation of familiar characters from the Tv series.

Two things:

1) Of course Hidden Frontier/Intrepid/Phoenix etc have been wonderful when it comes to creating brand new characters
    2) Phase II have been giving TOS a fantastic revival over the past 8 years, and Continues is just starting up, as well as Renegades featuring Voyager favourites (& Chekov!)

But one has to wonder what Picard, Riker, Janeway etc are up to these days. The Hive comic looks like a new TNG film and the books are moving along swiftly, but a high quality fan film would be fun.

There is Giles Aston, Picard impersonator who's filmed an episode of Intrepid and... Something else! I'm wondering how many other impersonators are out there?

Maybe a cross between the 3 24th Century shows? Riker on the Titan, would Frakes do an indie film? Or maybe someone could do Enterprise: The New Voyages! I still think that a 'Kirk post Nemesis' thing would be an idea to revisit

What would people here like to see? The possibilities are endless

2. Avon

Avon Commodore Commodore

kirk post nemesis would be easy. just film a pile of rocks.