My favorite X-Men scene...*Video Link*

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ReadyAndWilling, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReadyAndWilling

ReadyAndWilling Fleet Captain

Hey guys, I really adore this scene. I love how the Sentinel's hand reaches down and grabs the metal object away from Magneto and saves the Senator. It's almost something straight from the Bible: The hand of God reaching down to save the innocent man from certain doom. I've been looking for similar scenes with Sentinels, or just robots in general, trying to save people from certain death. Will Smith's 'I, Robot' had what I was looking for, the scene towards the end where the old robots tried to save the humans from the new robots. I was disappointed with 'Days of Future Past' as the Sentinel scenes were too brief.

I love stories with artificially intelligent robots in TV shows or films. However, I'm open to trying out comics or e-books if these have what I'm looking for. I'm currently trying to find the best comics involving the Sentinels.

Scene begins at 1:42.
    Video Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKMvLjw6hxQ

2. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Dude, haven't you've been told, repeatedly, not to use this forum as a form of Googling? We're not a team of researchers at your beck and call.

3. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

ReadyAndWilling, if you're looking for stuff to read, it might be worth checking out Goodreads. It has a pretty good search program, which includes searches by genre. It shouldn't be hard to find the kind of books you're looking for on there. There are also wikis for both Marvel and DC that can tell you what comics specific character, groups, ect. appeared in.

4. Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster Vice Admiral Admiral

Another lovely spam thread...

5. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Well, while we're on the subject, the 90's X-Men cartoon rocked.

6. ReadyAndWilling

ReadyAndWilling Fleet Captain

Hey brother, I'm checking that site out now.

I'm just surprised that there are so few X-Men fans on here.

7. Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster Vice Admiral Admiral

ok.. ReadyandWilling is not playing with a full deck. I would advise no one to take him seriously.

Just saying

8. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

There are plenty of X-Men fans. They just don't have a catalog in their brains of scenes dealing exclusively with robots.

9. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

There are whole limited series called Sentinel dealing exclusively with Sentinels... and there are like 5 wikias devoted X-Men.

10. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

Google. Try it. Or did you love your 30-day vacation that much?

Infraction for spamming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.