DS9 Cast Panel London Film and Comic Con 2013

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by dub, Jul 19, 2013.

1. dub

dub Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Watched this yesterday. The audio is a bit painful, but it's still fun seeing them together and hearing some of the stories. Wish Colm Meaney was with them, along with Mark Alaimo, Jeffrey Combs, Terry Farrell...oh, I guess the stage wouldn't be big enough. :)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDHdWykehC0[/yt]

2. Kinggodzillak

Kinggodzillak Captain Captain

I watched this a couple of weeks ago. The day it was recorded, actually. Met each and every one of those people over that weekend, and had three hugs from one of them. Just sayin'. :bolian:

3. Shadowboro

Shadowboro Ensign Newbie

Just out of curiosity, which cast member did you receive the three hugs from? I bet it was Nana Visitor, everytime I read about people who have met her she comes off as super friendly and very passionate about Kira and DS9. Wish I could meet her (and the other cast members) too, but sadly I live too far away from any countries hosting conventions. Anyway, thank you ,dub, for posting this.

4. Kinggodzillak

Kinggodzillak Captain Captain

:techman:

5. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'll feel so stupid when I get the answer, but who's the woman in white??

6. dub

dub Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm assuming it's Salome Jens, a.k.a. the female changeling. Right?

7. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thought so for a second, but really wasn't sure.....

8. Merlanthe

Merlanthe Commander Red Shirt

OOh i attended this it was really fun i think i spent the entire talk sat there with a silly grin on my face and then freaked out slightly when i realised the person sat directly behind me was asking a question which meant all of the DS9 crew on stage where suddenly looking in my direction.

I did type up what i remembered of the questions and answers when i got home after as there were some interesting questions asked.

9. pymfan2000

pymfan2000 Lieutenant Red Shirt

That's an interesting video. Thanks for sharing!

10. _C_

_C_ Commander Red Shirt

That's Salome Jens all right! I recognized the voice :) She drops it lower and huskier to be the female Changeling, same way Rene makes his voice all gravely for Odo.