Patricia Tallman

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Noddy, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Noddy

Noddy Captain

Does anyone else here like Patricia Tallman, and find her quite sexy? She's perhaps best known for playing telepath Lyta Alexander in Babylon 5, but has also played minor characters on various Trek shows, and been a stunt double for a number of actresses on said shows. So, any fans?

2. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Lovely person too - great fun.

3. Forbin

Forbin Fleet Admiral Admiral

She's one of the few celebrities I'm facebook friends with, and she posts some really wild and raunchy stuff. I love her to death.

One of my favorite things about her is that, while some of us out here in fandom were arguing over preferences between Babylon 5 and Trek, and casting accusations of plot stealing between them, Pat was happily working on both shows at the same time. I think of her as the Emissary, the Ambassador, between the shows.

4. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

Beautiful lady.

5. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Pat Tallman is great. She also played Barbara in Night of the Living Dead remake in 1990 alongside Tony Todd as Ben. Nice, different take on Barbara. Matter of fact, JMS saw her in it and said to himself "She's got Telepath Eyes" and that led him to create the part of Lyta in Babylon 5, specifically for her.

6. Nagisa Furukawa

Nagisa Furukawa Commander Red Shirt

Not seen it mentioned yet, but she's also awesome (and topless!) in George Romero's Knightriders, a great film (that's probably just a little too long).

7. marillion

marillion Vice Admiral Admiral

I had to look her up.. Wow.. She's been in a lot of things I've seen but didn't know her name... And as a redhead, she of course gets two big thumbs up from me!!!

8. Forbin

I think she stunt doubled for practically every female in TNG, DS9 and VGR. She took the fall into the abyss for Kai Winn. She took the dunking as Beverly in Generations. She doubled Kira Nerys. She was blown up at the Defiant's helm and was on the bridge of the D when it crashed on Veridian. She was a featured actress in "Starship Mine" and an extra in everything else. You could make a drinking game of it - see Pat on screen for a couple of frames as she gets blown up or knocked down, take a shot. Harry Kim is knocking his captors down with a quarterstaff - there goes Pat! :lol:

9. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

This thread scared me. I thought maybe she had died.

10. Forbin

Here's a few pic she shared on facebook:

Being rescued after Beverly got dunked:
    [​IMG]

Mugging after the crash:
    [​IMG]

That's her on the left:
    [​IMG]

On the left again:
    [​IMG]

GAWjus!
    [​IMG]

One of the B5 cast's many reunion dinner, which are still going on:
    [​IMG]

At the San Diego Comic Con this year:
    [​IMG]

11. Redfern

Redfern Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wow! She still looks great!

Didn't Tallman marry the actor who wore the Kosh costume (someone else voiced "him", right?)? If true, rather appropriate as Kosh (in story) appeared to have a few, ahem, "close encounters" with Ms. Alexander. ;)

Sincerely,

Bill

12. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Yea, she looks fantastic for being a couple weeks shy of 56

Yup, she was married to Jeffrey Willerth from 1999 - 2008 (IMDB says he only played Kosh in In The Beginning)and now she's with JMS (Not sure if they got married or not) and they are working in his new Production Company together

13. Saga

Saga Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

i had a big crush on her back when B5 was going through its first run.

14. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Wow, she has hardly changed.

15. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

Andreas (G'Kar) also appeared on both shows at the same time.

16. Noddy

Noddy Captain

WOW, I just love that photo of her doubling for Gwynyth Walsh as B'Etor, in all the Klingon gear. :drool: :drool:

I don't suppose anyone can share that old publicity photo she did with the Kosh outfit in the background? Please? She was gorgeous there.

17. Jan

Jan Commodore Commodore

I think perhaps they're not dating any longer. Regarding the photos - the reunion photo was taken at a dinner party JMS threw at the B5 reunion at Phoenix Comic-Con this past May. I took to pic of Pat at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. Pat's a sweetheart.

Jan

18. Tulin

Tulin Vice Admiral Admiral

With the most wonderful man in the world!
    And I love her anecdote about working on DS9 one day and standing at the food table. A crewmember came up and recognized her from B5 and was SHOCKED that, in his estimation, she would slum it to come work on DS9 when B5 was such an AWESOME show!!!

Love it!!!

19. Tulin

In that cast photo can someone tell me who is the old man standing next Claudia, looking slightly off centre?

PLEASE Tell me that's not Walter Koenig because he looks SO old!!!

20. Tulin

And then the guy between the old man and Mira - is that Marcus?

To this day we refer to that wretched Disney film from last year as "Jason Carter".