[GAME] The Amazing Memory Alpha RPG!

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Piper, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Piper

Piper Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I was looking up something on Memory Alpha before and after what I wanted, because I was incredibly bored, I hit the random page choice. Up popped Tokay Gecko, aka Janeway's animal guide from VOY. Still bored, I tried again, and this time hit Bowsers (one of the zones found on board a Nyrian biosphere vessel in Displaced, in case you didn't know.) Third time it was Leigh Taylor-Young (one-time guest star of DS9) and I began to when I'd hit something I recognised.

That's when I thought of this place. There are, at time of writing, 31,228 articles on Memory Alpha. What's the first random article you hit? And, if everyone who does it reports back the first article they get, how long will it be before we hit one of the main crew? And, in turn, how long will it be before we get a complete crew, as in the main characters as listed in opening credits (or, in TOS' case, the seven main characters)? And what weird and wonderful corners of Trek minutiae will be hit before we get that complete crew? We could call it the Memory Alpha Random Page Game, or RPG (I'm pretty sure those letters haven't been used in a gaming context before... :evil: )

To get the ball rolling, I'll hit it one more time.

Is it Picard?

No. It's Valo III. Oh well. Your turn!

2. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

i got John F. Kennedy