How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kass18

Kass18 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Guttered :( I was strategically staying single for him

2. Markira

Markira Commander Red Shirt

Words...fail...me....:wtf:

3. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

Same here. I'm trying to wrestle the link out of her while scouring the depths of Google for it.

4. Daggin

Daggin Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

teacake, to answer your question, Jennifer Lien is my favorite, has been almost since STV began. BIG fan of Kes here. Met Jen twice. I would have loved to see Kate in Vegas this year. Sigh.And thanks for posting the pic. I'm all for the wonderful Ms. Mulgrew to snag a show of her own.

5. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Kate was fine on Warehouse 13. I clicked to who she really was in the story development 30 seconds before they told us, just because with how the camera shots were being developed that they were setting up for a big reveal which would only be apparent as her id...

Her Character's name is "Jane".

Ye gods.

The writers room is full of Trekkies.

Just Jane. Not Jane this and that, or Mrs Jane that and this... All though now that I think about it they couldn't have told us her characters sure name could they without spoili... reprising the role of kate Columbo would have been hilarious.

It's really weird watching her share screen with Captain Robau from the movie.

6. Markira

7. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

8. Markira

She's fabulous to listen to and watch. I'm always so confused/sad when she says she has 2 children. :confused:

9. JanewayRulz!

Actually, she usually says she has "three", and when pressed does say "1 girl and 2 boys".

10. Markira

Did she say 3 in that interview? I tried to catch it and thought I heard 2. I know now that she has 3, but it was months into my KM Is Sexy realization before I knew about the daughter.

11. JanewayRulz!

12. Markira

Hmm...turns out she did say 3 in the above interview. Thanks for the info, J'Rulz. It must have been difficult for KM to make the decision to give up her daughter, am glad if she's reconnected with her. In recent interviews about NTSF, she's mentioned that she's working on her relationships with her children. Hope that works our well for all involved.

Another thing she said is that acting is the thing she loves most in the world, which is saying something because she is a mother (I'm paraphrasing). I found that so fascinating and liberating because I struggle sometimes with my feelings about motherhood and my own children (and they're only 1 & 2 years old!). Anyway, I appreciate her honesty.

13. JanewayRulz!

Although she loves acting... when you watch her and Patrick Stewart in their interviews for Shatner's "The Captains"... you (make that "I") get the feeling HE (PS) loves acting first and foremost, and while she (KM) loves it... she only loves it second most.

And not to put too fine a point on it, but here's a great big HUZZAH to those women out there who realized they weren't in a position to give their child the very best.

Sorry Captain, but for this I need a Xena music vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FotuFXk_PTY (I get all verklempt when I hear this one!)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FotuFXk_PTY[/yt]

14. Markira

Oh, man! That's a tearjerker, for real! Wow, very powerful song and vid. Thanks for sharing.

15. JanewayRulz!

Marie really hit that one out of the ball park, didn't she? :bolian:

I think its such a wonderful tribute to the women who were responsible for many of Marie's own adopted children.

And here's a little blurb with Kate and Rosie, discussing foster children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgNkX6mHFYA&feature=related

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgNkX6mHFYA&feature=related[/yt]

16. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Mother in law?

Nah.

Pete and Myka's "I would never, never ever sleep with you ever" speech from a couple weeks back...

They could easily be 2nd cousins who'd never met.

17. Markira

Please, there's almost as much UST between Pete and Myka as between Janeway and Chakotay! I noticed it right off the bat in that Jeri Ryan episode. That Pete's a hottie, too, I'd be surprised if Myka didn't fantasize a little bit...

18. Fang66

Fang66 Lieutenant Commander

Wow 514 pages! It's like when you first find out about the existence of kinky fetishes. I never knew that it was possible that anyone could possibly be like this.

19. JanewayRulz!

20. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    You may want to peruse the actual contents of this thread before comparing it to copious amounts of inflation fetish images. You have one of the most unique drive-by commentaries so far, though, so there is that.

Although it could be said we have a pattern enhancer fetish. Pretty sure we do, actually. Yeah. Yeah, we do.

And who doesn't have a Neelix fetish? :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.