Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Andonian tea, a favored drink with some admirals at Starfleeet Command in 2364.
    B is for Balok. Commander of the First Federation Flagship Fesarius.
    C is for Climbing. James T. Kirk enjoyed doing it on some mountains and sheer rockfaces.
    D is for Denobulans. I bet the dating scene in highschool is interesting there.
    E is for Elas. It was ruled by a Dohlman.
    F is for Federation Funny Farm.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Andonian tea, a favored drink with some admirals at Starfleeet Command in 2364.
    C is for Climbing. James T. Kirk enjoyed doing it on some mountains and sheer rockfaces.
    G is for Gary Seven. He had nice suits, a talking green cube and seems to have borrowed Dr. Who's sonic screwdriver and copied it at some point.

3. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

G is for Gary Seven. He had nice suits, a talking green cube and seems to have borrowed Dr. Who's sonic screwdriver and copied it at some point.
    H is for Empress Hoshi Sato. I surrender and stand by for instructions.

4. cooleddie74

I is for Invasion. The Klingons did it to Cardassia and the Dominion did it to Betazed.

5. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I is for Invasion. The Klingons did it to Cardassia and the Dominion did it to Betazed.
    J is for the jet fighter intercepting the Enterprise

6. cooleddie74

J is for the jet fighter intercepting the Enterprise.
    K is for Koloth, Dahar Master and onetime warship commander who tangled with Captain James T. Kirk on several occasions.

7. Orac

K is for Koloth, Dahar Master and onetime warship commander who tangled with Captain James T. Kirk on several occasions.
    L is for Losers. Here's to 'em.

8. cooleddie74

M is for Masaka. You'd better hope she doesn't come for you.

9. Orac

N is for Nero. He shall be avenged. SPOOOOOOOOCK!!!

10. cooleddie74

O is for Operation Retrieve. It was designed for an armed rescue of Kirk and McCoy from Klingon custody if it became necessary but was never implemented.

11. Orac

O is for Operation Retrieve. It was designed for an armed rescue of Kirk and McCoy from Klingon custody if it became necessary but was never implemented.
    P is for Paradise City. Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

12. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Q is for Quinn. A Q literally bored to death.

13. cooleddie74

R is for Remus, sister planet of Romulus. Or is it actually "Romii"?

14. Orac

S is for Spock's stash.

15. cooleddie74

S is for Spock's stash.
    T is for Tiberian bat. We never saw one but it sounded kinda cool.

16. Mr Silver

Mr Silver Commodore Newbie

S is for Spock's stash.
    U is for United, one of the words in USS, and a term frequently contradicted in the Star Trek universe!

17. cooleddie74

S is for Spock's stash.
    U is for United, one of the words in USS, and a term frequently contradicted in the Star Trek universe!
    V is for Valiant, one of humanity's first warp-powered spaceships. It was lost without a trace for 200 years.

18. Orac

S is for Spock's stash.
    V is for Valiant, one of humanity's first warp-powered spaceships. It was lost without a trace for 200 years.
    W is for Worf. Almost in more episodes than Obrien.

19. cooleddie74

S is for Spock's stash.
    X is for Xindi clothes. They could be very, very weird.

20. Orac

S is for Spock's stash.
    X is for Xindi clothes. They could be very, very weird.
    Y is for Yellow. The colour of Data's eyes.