How would you have written Kim

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by JirinPanthosa, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

A cross trainer is an exercise machine you can buy late at night because the infomercials tell you to.

Remember Picard in Parrallels asking to get some time in other departments to up skill and prove his value because Riker thought he sucked Donkeys?

2. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

That is probably the correct response from Janeway, but don't you think the show would have been more interesting and more true to the species if this service agreement that suddenly turned into a lifetime commitment to stifle your basic human drives started to wear a little more on this quarter-Maquis crew?

And in this Starfleet universe, during peace time, would anyone really be stopped from resigning to focus on family or a different career?

Even Adama and Roslin eventually relaxed regulations that didn't impact the fleet's survival to make life more bearable in extenuating circumstances.

3. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I would so hate to be in Starfleet.

4. Guy Gardener

Tom was allowed to leave no questions asked.

Some questions were asked when Seska left, but not as many as you would think since the answer was always the same.

5. teacake

With Tom and Harry the difference between your 18 year old announcing they are moving out and your 14 year old. You throw up your hands with one and expect them to return, extra grateful. With the other you expect them to make dumb mistakes until a huge fuck up and/or permanent impairment means you have to go rescue them.

6. Guy Gardener

Harry is almost 30 in that scene, (26, 27?) meanwhile I doubt that all of Tom's sentence had been commuted since Janeway hadn't bothered to fix up the Maquis or give the Equinox 5 a proper trial... Hell, Suder didn't even get a trial.

Confining people to quarters doesn't mean anything Janeway.

7. Timewalker

Timewalker Cat-lovin', Star Trekkin' Time Lady Premium Member

In many different universes, simultaneously.
    Janeway: "Why don't you try the holodeck, Ensign? It works for other people. And don't be so picky. Humans come in two sexes, you know."

Next time Janeway visits Fairhaven, she sees Kim and Michael cozying up... :devil:

8. teacake

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!

That's like sharing sex toys. It's unhealthy.

9. Guy Gardener

I'm pretty sure that panty waist like Kim because of personal holodeck settings would have adjusted Michael to have a considerably smaller penis than he has when when Janeway unbuckles his pantaloons.

10. teacake

That poor guy.. up and down like a balloon animal with Janeway and Kim swapping him back and forth.

11. Guy Gardener

What Kim should have said...

"Mind control? really? I'm not in control of my actions? I'm an ongoing danger to the ship? I had best get to sick bay immediately. Thank you."

12. teacake

What is really funny is that when he says "have you ever been in love Captain?" it's his version of "Fuck you, I'm not your bitch!"

13. Timewalker

Timewalker Cat-lovin', Star Trekkin' Time Lady Premium Member

In many different universes, simultaneously.
    *snicker* If Harry really wanted a promotion, he should have adjusted Michael's "parameters" a bit... and then told Janeway he'd restore them IF she promoted him to Lieutenant (since Janeway herself couldn't do any more adjustments...).

If Kirk could get a commendation for cheating, why couldn't Harry get a promotion for blackmail? :devil:

14. teacake

Wouldn't work. Janeway would just go back and make her own personal, not to be shared Michael.

15. Guy Gardener

But she'd still see the other Michael walking around with a neck tattoo stating that "No one sucks cock like Harry Kim."

Frankly he should have gotten a promotion for inventiing Astrometrics... If he had kicked Seven out and dominated the position.

Walking away like a wuss back to Operations where he belonged is exactly why he wasn't ever promoted.

16. teacake

So she'd bribe Kim with a promotion or perhaps just some extra holodeck time if he would change his Michael's face.. heck he could change it to Paris and she would never ever tell.

17. Guy Gardener

The father of her children?

Kathy knows exactly what it feels like when Paris mounts her.

18. teacake

Okay fine, perhaps sentiment for that damp little encounter would make Paris off limits.

In order to free her Michael from such duties she would pass on a copy of Vulcan Love Slave and point out to Kim that Tuvok really does have very excellent cheek bones. And breathing techniques. And stamina.

19. Guy Gardener

Where are you having sex that it isn't always damp?

20. teacake

Well when you get really old..