What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Yeah, it's an under-rated game, but it doesn't strike me as being "Prince of Persia", it just doesn't seem to have that style. Collecting all the light seeds was tedious, but I got there in the end. A WTF ending, but I don't mind. And how I enjoy the Concubine taunting me all the time. :lol:

Currently playing: Win Trek. That's a kind of old 80s/90s Trek game where you control the Enterprise ridding the Galaxy (represented as a 8x8 grid) of aliens.

2. Geckothan

Geckothan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

On an old-school kick still, FFVI.

3. MyCylon

MyCylon Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

"Alan Wake". It's not what I'd call brilliant but I'm enjoying it for the most part. Running through the forest can get a little tiring, mind you, and I hate Alan for not learning how to use pockets (I've lost count of how often I've needlessly started out with no flashlight and/or weapons).

4. Brandonv

Brandonv Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I am currently playing through Ultimate Doom. I have been reading a book about the history of Id Software called "Masters of Doom: How Two Guys Created an Empire and Transformed Pop Culture", and I just had to go back and play it again. I am using the Chocolate Doom source port for the authentic old-school experience.

5. Sky

Sky Captain Captain

I'm playing Nethack again after a break of about 8 years. It's still fun.

6. Shurik

Shurik Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Dead Space.

7. JonathonWally

JonathonWally Admiral Admiral

RE5, I let my mercs skill slip and now I'm shitty again

8. DBR

DBR Vice Admiral Admiral

I downloaded Snoopy Fighting Aces (or something, I forget) on a whim, and played it for about an hour. It is not very good, I don't recommend it.

9. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I got Danger Joe from the PS store last week and I gotta say it's a very entertaining game. Pretty good value for $15.

10. Lor'Vela

Lor'Vela Captain Captain

Civ IV. Once you start playing, you just can't seem to stop.

11. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've recently been replaying "I've found her" which is a B5 flight sim. ( http://ifhgame.ru/main/ )

To say I'm seriously out of practice is understating the case by a good deal. I used to be great at games like this:(

12. Rii

Rii Rear Admiral

Bioshock 2. Yeah, I took it upon myself to render the 's' in lower case. Eat it, Take 2.

13. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

Transformers: War for Cybertron and Alan Wake.

14. Brandonv

Brandonv Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I have started playing Batman: Arkham Asylum for the PC. I'm really liking it so far. A nice mix of stealth and action.

I think it is cool that they brought back a bunch of voice actors from Batman: The Animated Series. Batman:TAS was one of my favorite cartoons when I was a child, so the nostalgia factor is huge.

Shaka Zulu likes this.
  15. MNM

MNM Captain Captain

I'm switching between playing Dragon Age on the pc, and Harry Potter Lego on the wii - both good games!

I'm also trying to keep my Football Manager 2010 up to date with all the new transfers

16. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I decided to finish up my Saboteur platinum trophy, so I spent most of my morning playing that. :p

17. JonathonWally

Was going to try for my last few achievments on Dante's Inferno, but grinding for a 666 hit combo just seems like it would suck.

So I've moved on to Bayonetta for the time being, though I did pick up Heavy Rain the other day.

18. JonathonWally

Was going to try for my last few achievments on Dante's Inferno, but grinding for a 666 hit combo just seems like it would suck.

So I've moved on to Bayonetta for the time being, though I did pick up Heavy Rain the other day.

19. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Assassins Creed II The complete edition....Cracking game, cant put it down.

20. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah I beat the game back when it was released and I really enjoyed it. Now I'm working on my platinum for it. I also need to play the DLC sections at some point.