(Video) Into Darkness: Return of [spoiler]

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by xconstaud, Aug 26, 2013.

1. xconstaud

xconstaud Ensign Newbie

***Spoilers***

I kept to my word, here is my second and last video I will be making for Into Darkness (for now at least). Thanks Kruezerman for the suggestion. Hope everyone enjoys!

http://youtu.be/29tdNTTNF4A

Edit: Yes, Khan is spelled wrong in the title. Can't fix it -____-

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  2. Kruezerman

Kruezerman Commodore Commodore

Awesome...

Now we need a kinda crossover...then the fanwank would be complete!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
  3. xconstaud

xconstaud Ensign Newbie

Thanks!

I think I'll try to build a good reputation here before I go crossing over Wrath of Kahn and Into Darkness. Don't want to be hated by half of the forms...just yet. :lol: But it was an idea before I made this video. Just some people (the ones who call themselves "die hard Trek fans") are expecting J.J's movies to replace the originals... which is not the intention. Thus, many are disappointed. Either that or some people are just too stubborn to see this film for the genius that it really is.

But, I do plan on making a Star Trek legacy type video in the far future. It'll take a lot of thought process and planning before I could go with it.

4. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

And that ladies and gentlemen is why Khan owns every other Star Trek villain that has, does, and ever will exist.

5. Kruezerman

Kruezerman Commodore Commodore

You should really take this into the "Fan Art" or "Fan Productions" forums. There are plenty of people who could (and would) help! Keep it up!

6. xconstaud

xconstaud Ensign Newbie

Thanks to whoever edited the title. Didn't think of it as a spoiler until it was brought up.

And Kruezerman, I may actually tap into the community when the time comes to make the ultimate Star Trek collection trailer (if that makes any sense? :lol:) I really want to throw something together that will draw new fans into the universe and at the same time raise their interest in some of the more seasoned shows/movies. First, I want to create at least a trailer for each show/movie before I work on the masterpiece! :)

7. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

Something like someone saying "Khan Noonien Singh used to be a great character. But that was another franchise."

8. drumvan

drumvan Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

nice job :techman:

9. xconstaud

xconstaud Ensign Newbie

Thank you! Working on the 2009 one as we speak. :)