December Art Challenge - A Blue Christmas

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ptrope, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree
    Won't mean the same to Andorians next to me ...

========================

It's Christmastime and I'm feeling blue - not the mood, just the color. No yellow this Yuletide, no green on your Greensleeves; we're talking the Indigo Girls and not Simply Red.

We're pretty Fed-centric around here, with starships and soda cans and all the mirth from Earth we can stand. This month, we're going to fade to blue, and we're going to do it in the spirit of the season. Plus, there are those groovy Andorian ice powers we've all heard of ...

Santa's got a wider flight path this year - he's going to Andor and bringing gifts to all the good little girls, boys, and whatever other genders he may find there. It's up to you to paint it blue - give us a scene of Andorian joy, a picture for a Christmas card that people with antennae could love.

It can be a space scene, a landscape, a comic, a gift, a card, whatever you like, but it's got to be clear that it's Andorian, and it should also evoke the spirit of the season.

Make us merry and make us blue :bolian: (and, no, Bolians don't count - unless they're visiting their Andorian friends ;)).

And just to make things line up, we'll say that the Andorian Christmas is Jan. 01, so be sure to have your entries done and e-mailed to ptrope at gmail dot com by Dec. 31 @ midnight (PST) or you're getting a lump of blue coal ...

2. Ensign Ro-

Ensign Ro- Commander Red Shirt

LOL...sounds fun. Already had a couple ideas pop into my head while reading this. Will have to see if I can flesh them out at all. Cool challenge, Ptrope. I need to redeem myself after receiving a total of zero votes in November. That still stings. Nahhhhh...I don't take things here that seriously. ;-)

3. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

^But doesn't the Andorian Hmeworld look like North Pole???

4. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

^^

That would be a good start, then ;).

And here's a little nudge ...

[​IMG]

Even Andor Claus agrees with the Vulcans at this time of year :).

5. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

sent mine... don't forget, you only have until the end of the year!