What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Just started Medal of Honor and I have to admit I am surprised by how good it's been so far, the game has a more realistic tone to it compared to COD and so far the SP is great. I will check out online after I finish the SP.

Playing it alongside COD Black Op's, which SP I am half way through and so far its very average.

2. Geck

Geck Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Finished Assassin's Creed 2 yesterday, plus the DLC....it was about a 200% improvement over AC1. Better story, more fleshed-out characters, less repetitive gameplay. Haven't found all the feathers yet (I'm at 78 I think) but did all the other side-quests. Except for a couple of glitches that gypped me out of some trophies. Hoping I can get those on a later replay.

Picked up LittleBigPlanet 2 last night so starting into that today. After a couple months of slaughtering Arabs/Italians, it's time for some brainless adorable fun.

3. think

think Like Spock Premium Member

just hooked up with the dominion warriors - fleet at STO (does anyone or has anyone heard of them?) seems they do raids and such, they have a cool site with other games as well and use the voice interface for conversations between the various ships during missions,, they have a Black ops section for the same thing. but I am sure the black ops players here already do the voice interface with other players and such ,, yes. Oh and if I can recurite people into this voice talk fleet for sto cool my avatar handle is xoet. yep that xoet as in poet not as in first officer of ET please.. :)

4. flux_29

flux_29 Commodore Commodore

Playing Halo: Reach (Co-Op), and COD: Black Ops - for the achievements.

5. stalin2005

stalin2005 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Batman: Arkham Asylum. I know I'm late to the party, but it's a pretty good game!

6. Angel4576

Angel4576 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just restarted Final Fantasy 8 (got it on the Galaxy smartphone), and started going through ME2 on the PS3 as well, all of which is still underpinned by ongoing Black Ops MP.

The interactive comic to cover the decision points of the original game works well enough.

7. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Yes, i have a mug of it:
    [​IMG]

8. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

Just got back into Mass Effect 2. Working on my ParagonMaleShep right now :cool:

9. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

Awesome :techman:

Replaying the original Mass Effect right now for the first time in over a year. Oh how I've missed you, traditional RPG mechanics!

10. Bishop76

Bishop76 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, which is just an awesome game; I tried out STO again... and promptly cancelled; I'm in the RIFT beta; and World of Warcraft.

STO is a bit improved, but the episodic content is too sporadic to make it worth subscribing, RIFT seems to be a WoW clone with a few improvements.

11. Artemis

Artemis Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Mass Effect 2 and totally crazy about it! :adore:

Just realized that my female Shepard looks exactly like Michelle Forbes. xD Badass. :D

12. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

A Michelle Forbes lookalike voiced by Jennifer Hale? It doesn't get any more badass than that :techman:

13. Artemis

Artemis Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

You think so? :adore:

Yup. It's official. I'm obssessed with ME2.

14. Bishop76

Bishop76 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I think I may need to start another play through of that... maybe pick up that PS3 version...

15. Servo

Servo Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just got my copy of Dead Space 2 today. Will be starting that later on.

16. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Will wait for that since I want to buy some older games that I've wanted for a while and also the price drop in meanwhile will be nice. Played the demo and it didn't just seem right, not convinced by Visceral gaming over the original studio especially after playing Extraction, they seem to struggle with pacing games.

17. Servo

Visceral developed the first game. The demo seemed fine to me. I traded in a bunch of games and got DS2 and a 1200 points card for the new CoD maps for £5. No grumbles about price over here. :techman:

18. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

I'm going to get Dead Space 2 as well. Was on the fence about it, but that sweet bonus armor for Dragon Age 2 sealed the deal.

I hate myself. Why does EA's obvious marketing ploy work on me? WHY?! :scream:

19. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Yeh blonde moment there, why the hell does the name sledgehammer keep coming to my mind when I think of the devs behind Dead Space 1 :wtf:

Am saving up for a PS3 too so one of reasons why no Dead Space 2 yet.

20. Servo

And I'd suggest not to take the demo at face value in regard to the pacing of the DS2. The events in the demo are cobbled together from the game. There are bits inbetween that are missing from the demo, adding to the development of that whole sequence.