Situation switcheroo

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Captain McBain, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Captain McBain

Captain McBain Captain Captain

Assuming the situation could possibly be different from the show (depending on how the individual in charge wanted to carry things out), in whose place would you most want to be in?

(You have as much knowledge of these situations as the individuals did when they first entered them. You can learn, of course, as your situation progresses.)

A) Picard's, from "Allegiance"

B) Picard's, from "The Inner Light"

C) Picard's, from "Chain of Command"

D) Worf's, "Ethics"

E) Deanna Troi's, "Skin of Evil"

F) Galileo Seven crew's, "The Galileo Seven"

2. Avon

Avon Commodore Commodore

B.

because you get to keep the flute.

3. Captain McBain

Captain McBain Captain Captain

The situtation could possibly be different than from the show. Perhaps the aliens decide to keep the flute for whatever reason.

4. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I can identify with Worf's feelings in "Ethics".

In 1990, I transferred to a new job 2000 miles away. A month later, I broke my knee, had surgery, and have been using a cane since. In the first 2 weeks, I got frustrated because I couldn't remember how to go up steps on crutches. Six months later, I got caught in a company-wide layoff. Two weeks after that, I turned 40. Three months later, I had an ulcer. I eventually got another job, but it was not in my previous field and caused me more stress, but I stuck with it for five years until my body couldn't take it any more.

Ten years ago, I had a stroke, which permanently pulled me out of the work force. I sometimes feel like I'm just waiting to die now, and I'm going blind.

But for me, suicide is not an option.

5. Avon

Avon Commodore Commodore

so if anything could happen, whats the point in picking one of these scenarios?

like pick C, divert course to risa and declare a ships holiday, a wormhole appears and i get to have a cup of earl grey with the borg and riker shaves his head.