Ebooks to pring ominibus editions

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by Silvphoenix47, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Silvphoenix47

Silvphoenix47 Ensign Newbie

I think this has already been addressed but could not find a thread for this.

I have been trying to catch up with the SCE series (I currently have the SCE series omnibus edition up to "What's Past") and have been looking for the corp of enginneers books in omnibus editions but cannot find it anywhere. Is there an omnibus edition and if not is there any plans for one?

I have also purchased the first 2 e-books of the "slings and arrows" series in ebook format and have thouroughly enjoyed them but I am financially strained right now and cannot afford to buy the rest of the series individually. Is there any plans for this series to be in omnibus edition?

Apologies if this has already been addressed, but would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

2. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

As far as we know, there are no current plans for print omnibuses of Slings and Arrows or the final eight Corps of Engineers installments.

3. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That's too bad I sure wish Slings and arrows had been printed as an omnibus.Alot of people have been hoping this ds9/tng crossover anthology would be printed as a trade paperback.

4. Paris

Paris Commodore Commodore

Count me as another fan who would love it if Slings & Arrows was finally printed :techman:

5. ryan123450

ryan123450 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Me too. Hopefully someone will hear our opinions and we'll see it someday.

6. Silvphoenix47

Silvphoenix47 Ensign Newbie

Chris, thanks for the reply.

I will hold off for now, but definitely hope these have a chance to come to print someday.