ENT actors' upcoming shows (TV, stage, film)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Allee

Allee Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

:lol:

Oh cool, I just recently discovered I get that channel. :techman: Sometimes Shatner's show is also available OnDemand (I've got Comcast), but not always. Biography is certainly playing it enough though.

2. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Connor's NCIS episode, Jeopardy, is on USA Network at 10pm Eastern March 23!

And his Star Runners movie is on 9am Eastern Saturday March 12 on SciFi.

3. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Connor's episode of Numb3rs Toxin will be shown Wednesday March 9 5:00 a.m. eastern time on TNT

4. Allee

Allee Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Looks like Connor's Pretty Little Liars episode will be replayed Mon 3/21 at 3pm (ABC Family) for anyone who missed it.

5. Risa Seductress

Risa Seductress Ensign Newbie

Any word on the rumor that Dominic Keating will be in the Peter Jackson movie of The Hobbit? Saw that somewhere on the internet but nothing definite; he didn't mention it at this weekends convention.

6. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Connor's Touched by An Angel Episode (Seek And Ye Shall Find" is going to be on the Hallmark channel this Friday, April 1, 8pm EDT.

7. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Connor: SciFi Channel appearances in May

Sarah Connor, The Good Wound, 7 p.m. ET May 19

SGA Vengeance, 4 p.m. ET, May 25

8. Reanok

Connor show The Closer Waivers of Extraction will be shown this Wednesday on Tnt at 2:00p.m. eastern time and Jolene's StarGate show Birthright will be shown April 20 at 1:00 a.m.eastern time.

9. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Great. :) For those of you who haven't seen it, don't blink. :klingon:

10. Reanok

Connor's Stargate Atlantis show The Prodigal will be shown on the CW network Sunday May 8 at 2:00 a.m. eastern time and his Criminal minds show will be shown on A&E Sunday May 8,at 2;00p.m. eastern

11. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

John Billingsley's NCIS episode "In the Dark" is going to be on at 10 pm June 8 on USANetwork.

12. Saxman1

Saxman1 Commodore Commodore

"Men of a Certain Age" is back with Scott Bakula and as good as ever!

13. Saxman1

If any ENT fans want to see Scott Bakula in "Men of a Certain Age," hurry, as I believe the last original ep for season two airs the week of July 4h. There is no guarantee the show will be renewed, as the ratings are plummeting, a real shame as it's one of the best things on TV right now.

14. Saxman1

One ep left in season two of "Men of a Certain Age." Judging from the lack of response, I guess no one cares. But I do.

15. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I never watched because I can't stand Ray Romano and he seemed to have more screen time than the others.

16. Saxman1

Well, he is the executive producer and co-creator of the series. I was amazed to find he could act, this from someone who hated "Everyone Loves Raymond." I especially detested his whining brother doing the poor man's Jackie Gleason imitation with his line readings. Funny the actor played Gleason in a television movie.

17. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Cancelled

18. Saxman1

Is it really canceled? I haven't heard anything. If so, that figures. Nothing can compete with the reality TV juggernaut of crapola.

19. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Yes, this is the final season.

20. Saxman1

Canceled 7/15/2011. Thanks for nothing, TNT. It wasn't a police procedural, so forget it. That's the only thing that makes it on that station.