Best guest star interviews

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by t_smitts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. t_smitts

t_smitts Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm always curious about the impressions of actors who've come into the show once or twice, and it's always interesting to hear their thoughts.

One of the best interviews, I thought, was with Ronny Cox and being a different kind of captain, as well as some of the permanent changes he made, such as getting rid of Picard's fish (reportedly because Patrick Stewart hated the idea of Picard keeping an animal captive) and putting Troi in a standard uniform.

Another really good one was Kara Zediker (young T'Pau) and about preparing for that role by watching "Amok Time", working with Scott Bakula, etc. She said she was ready with the heavy accent if needed. She doesn't say why they didn't use it, however.

Any others interviews you liked?

2. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

^Links, or YouTubes?

:)

3. t_smitts

t_smitts Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Either.

4. Jonas Grumby

Jonas Grumby Vice Admiral Admiral

I think my personal favorite is Ron Soble, just for finally laying to rest the question of whether the shot-to-shot changing positions of the Earps in the "marching to the O.K. Corral" scene in "Spectre of the Gun" (a "goof" much cited by nitpickers) was actually done on purpose. According to Soble, it was.