True Blood 1x9 "Plaisir D'Amour" spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by OmahaStar, Nov 2, 2008.

?

Oh my stars and garters!

1. 5 stars

42.9%
  2. 4 stars

42.9%
  3. 3 stars

14.3%
  4. 2 stars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. OmahaStar

OmahaStar Disrespectful of his betters Admiral

From Zap2It:

"Bill must pay a steep price for protecting Sookie; Jason and Amy break a taboo; Tara consults with Miss Jeanette about exorcising her inner demon; Bill enlists an unlikely bodyguard."

There's only four episodes left this season, including this, and things are coming out fast and furious ... After last week, what Jason did, I'm not sure I even want to know what kind of "taboo" he's going to break.

I'm pretty sure I know who Bill is going to go after tonight ... This is only my guess, but I think
    he's going to hire Sam to guard Sookie. I mean, who else is he going to come up with? It won't be Bubba, since they haven't had a single reference to him anywhere yet, and Sam is the easy choice. Who else does Sookie trust, that Bill hates? Sam. Let's just hope Dean doesn't come along. Get it? A little Supernatural humor there.

2. Trippy

Trippy NaNoWriMo Victim Admiral

Sunday night again! I have to wait 'till tomorrow...but looking foward to this ep!

Ya, it'll be Sam. I betcha Bill will choke on those words too!

:lol:

3. OmahaStar

Hmm ... Ok, the ending? Yeah, that's a biggie. I'm still laughing about it. And that poor clueless detective.

I seriously don't like Amy now, and it almost seems like Jason's getting a gay crush on his victim. It's bizarre, to say the least.

Anyone else watching?

4. Jimilu

Jimilu Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The ending was funny, so he can transform into a dog.. whats that a weredog?

5. Trippy

We'll probably find out next week so I won't spoil you :)

Fantastic episode! Loved Pam and Eric this week...especially handing out flyers at Merlotte's :lol:

And Bill playing Wii Golf :lol:

But Pam had the best line of the ep--

Pam to Sookie: There's Vampire in your cleavage! :guffaw:

6. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

It just hit me that Eric is played by the guy who was Brad on Generation Kill. I knew that voice was familiar but I guess the long hair (and lack of helmet) just threw me.

I thought this was a pretty good episode, I wasn't sure how they'd make an interesting series in such a small setting but they've done a good job so far.

7. OmahaStar

Now that the dog's out of the bag, and we've seen it, yes, Sam is a Shifter. There are many other creatures out there besides just vampires. Shifters, Weres, weres (yes, there is a difference), and others. We'll be seeing another of those creatures, played by Michelle Forbes, the week after next.

8. Trippy

So, after watching again, I wonder what Eric has for Bill...I mean he didn't have to report what happened with Bill and Longshadow...the only vamp witnesses were Pam and Eric, and Pam would do whatever Eric said...

And we find out Pam's age...she's a younger vamp than Bill, which is why he can antagonize her I guess (how is it upside Eric's ass? :lol:)

Oh next week should be good! Vampire 'night court'! :lol:

9. MeanJoePhaser

MeanJoePhaser Admiral

Next week:

Sookie: "Tara, Sam is a dog!"

Tara: "Shiiit, all men are dawgs, Sookie!"

Sookie: "No, I mean fur and canine teeth, tha whole nine yards!"

Tara: "Look, I slept with Sam...it's big but it ain't no 'nine yards'. Oh, and like your vamp boyfriend ain't got big canine teeth?"