Favourite TOS episodes?

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by CailinBlair, Sep 4, 2009.

1. CailinBlair

CailinBlair Ensign Newbie

Hey
    I'm trying to put together a list of funny TOS episodes to watch at a party this weekend. So what are your guys's favourites?

2. Dar70

Dar70 Vice Admiral Admiral

Well of Course "The Trouble with Tribbles", and "A Piece of the Action." and I' Mudd.

3. Brutal Strudel

Brutal Strudel Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

If your sense of humor runs dark, "Whom Gods Destroy."

4. Cuhl

Cuhl Captain Captain

Dare I suggest...Spock's Brain? Maybe after the alcohol has started to flow...

5. shrinkers

shrinkers Ensign Red Shirt

If you include the movies, Save the Whales is a hoot. I mean, Voyage Home.

6. Thelin

Thelin Lieutenant Red Shirt

No viewing party is complete without a screening of "Balance of Terror" which should be followed up with "Journey to Babel" so you can compare and contrast Mark Lenard's stellar performances.

7. Sovay

Sovay Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I can't decide if Spock's Brain is awful, or so awful it actually becomes awesome- either way it is legendary and, yes, depending on the amount of alcohol distributed it may be a good choice. I would perhaps put it at second to last, and as the last episode have a good funny one (like tribbles)

I would also suggest Amok Time, it's a neat concise episode and has it all - spock smashing things and shouting, hot vulcan women, fist fights, and so on.