The Comprehensive List of Stupid Neelix Moments

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Oceanborn_angel, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Oceanborn_angel

Oceanborn_angel Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I admit, I'm not quite knowledgeable about Voyager. I apologize to sfdebris for swiping his Category he created, but I thought it would be an interesting project to go episode by episode and make a comprehensive list all of the things Neelix did over the course of Voyager's run. And most;y because I'm bored too.

So then, let's start with the voyager Pilot shall we?

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

He had sex with a one year old.

3. RyuRoots

RyuRoots Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I am not sure it is possible to catalog all of them.

4. Oceanborn_angel

Oceanborn_angel Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

But we could try can't we?

5. Guy Gardener

his cheese cripples starships.
    he plays pool like a pussy
    He's a deserter from a time of war.
    No one likes his holloprograms.
    He plays with Flotter by choice.
    He lies to Janeway about who she's bribing with water.
    he panics and lies when stuck in an elevator.
    His wardrobe.

6. Deckerd

Deckerd Fleet Arse Premium Member

Yeah the clothing has to come high up as a running theme of stupid.

7. Tallis Rhul

Tallis Rhul Commander Red Shirt

Silly things involving Neelix?

His face.

His haircut.

The fact he was a soldier and then decided to be the ship's cook (when I don't think he actually could cook...).

Those any good?

8. JB2005

JB2005 Commodore Commodore

Chief Morale Officer - Either he was bigging himself up...or worse actually had staff

9. Guy Gardener

He let a psychopath hijacking Kes' body dump him, and then he let himself stayed dumped even after she came back to her senses.

Didn't he kill Hogan? : "Go over there and pick up those mostly gnawed bones infront of the giant snake hutch." My guess is that Hogan probably tried to hit on Kes, and this is just what happens to crew who try to get into his girls panties.

He got into so much trouble for having a food fight with Tom over Kes, but he probably could have gotten away scottfree with transporting razor blades into Tom's kidneys.

O.

The most bone head move of all is that he probably didn't sleep with Kes, hell they had separate quarters... When you say no to a woman he wants to glue herself to you and fuck for 50 hours to make a baby, it's a deal breaker because why the helll should she give him the milk for free if he won't buy the cow?

He has a little girl lung.

10. crouteru

crouteru Captain Captain

The very first moment we meet him, he asks Voyager if they have any water. Surely if he has an interstellar space craft, he can fly to an M-Class planet and get some? It's only hard to find on Ocampa!

11. ALF

ALF Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:lol: Oh my!

What ranks as stupid to me mostly about Neelix is when he was being serious. The character was made to provide comic relief so when he was on screen I expected some levity. I don't need to see that hairy dude coming at us with heavy handed moral messages. That's what Janeway scenes are for.

It's kind of like Lwaxana on TNG. She was quite obnoxious... but after Dark Page (where she was a berzerker) it kind of makes up for the silliness of her earlier appearances.

12. The Boy Who Cried Worf

The Boy Who Cried Worf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah but in Ocampa years that's like 11, so it was perfectly okay.:shifty:

13. The Boy Who Cried Worf

The Boy Who Cried Worf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

He actually told Naomi Wildman that Seven of Nine was "a very nice person" even though we all knew she was still kind of a bitch at that point.

14. Bluesteel

Bluesteel Commander Red Shirt

His voice. His face. His stupid belief in a giant forest after death. Is constant harassment of Tuvok.

Maybe Garret Wang was right. The non-Humans were told to be emotional. But that's no excuse for taking it to far.

15. freak

freak Commodore Commodore

Hmm..stupid Neelix moments..although I do like Neelix there were times where I went :wtf: as well.

Moments off the top of my head: In "Cathexis" when the so-called "entity" or "alien" took over Neelix's body for a second. His response was like: "Captain, I think I just got taken over by the alien..and I've done something strange.." I'm like: DUH! YA THINK?!?!?!
    His wardrobe sometimes made me cringe..especially those hideous jackets! *shivers*
    His overzealous and disgustingly cheerful demeaner in the beginning of the series. I felt like telling him to SHOVE IT! :mad:
    Not knowing what a bath was-I mean come ON?! Have you been living under a rock, dude???! Give me a break! No WONDER I smell something funky around here. :lol:
    Him being jealous over Kes sometimes. I can understand the emotion, but sometimes he just went overboard and imagined things that weren't really there. Plus I thought that Kes was a little too young for him anyway(although I was sad when she left the show in 1998!)
    His crazy haircut and makeup-but that was the makeup for ya, wasn't it?