American Horror Story - Coven

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gryffindorian, Oct 10, 2013.

1. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well, the Supreme can’t be Queenie or Nan, since neither is in “best of health.” That leaves Zoe or Misty or an as-yet-unseen character. Misty has some massive healing powers, but Zoe pushed back at Laveau pretty damn good, as Laveau acknowledged.

I just couldn’t watch season 2, but am really enjoying season 3.

I’m glad the networks finally listened to fans and realized that, with the correct writing, directing, acting, etc, a short-season show can really kick some ass and have fine results.

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I thought it was that her ability to kill thing had moved out of just her vajaya. So now instead of having sex to kill she can just will it to happen.
    I thought this was a pretty good episode. Some interesting developments on pretty much every front. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Myrtrle now. I was also wondering why Fiona didn't just heal Cordielia. Have we seen her heal injuries?

3. ialfan

ialfan Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

This season just isn't working for me. I mean it's alright but not as engaging as last season. This last Zombie Attack episode just bored me. :/

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

If it's the orgasms that kill, and not her vagina, what has happened up till now is like when an idjit sticks his finger down the barrel of a gun to stop you pulling the trigger.

So her power, if it doesn't have to fight it;'s way through a penis shaped cork, might have the capacity to transform into more complicated formations.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  5. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That is such a strange post. I don't know whether to go okay, no, huh, or wtf?

6. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Is Madam La Laurie just a plain psycho bitch? She tortured and mutilated her slaves then later imprisoned her own daughters. Yet she seemed to grow a conscience when confronted with Borquita's walking corpse. She was beyond cruel to her own daughters.

Poor Myrtle. She was framed by Fiona but didn't fight it. Now Misty has brought her back to life. I smell vengeance!

7. Guy Gardener

To her mind that was a light spanking.

A spanking should be about teaching a lesson to your child to stop doing stupid things.

In a year, she was going to let them out, and they would be even easier to love now that she could trust them.

8. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I just found out that Delphine LaLaurie aka Madame Lalaurie, Marie Laveau, and a new character introduced in this week's episode, The Axeman, were are all real people from New Orleans' history. I did not know that.

9. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Oh, yeah, the line about Marie Laveau's tomb being a tourist attraction, where pilgrims still leave offerings was dead on. I've been there myself.

10. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

11. Praetor

Praetor Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, holy shit.

12. Guy Gardener

Surprise, or have they been holding this close tot he vest since Misty started gushing?

13. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's pretty awesome news.

14. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

Stevie Nicks is playing herself, btw.

15. Takeru

Takeru Space Police Commodore

Marie is officially the worst person on the show, what a bitch.

Zoe is still a moron, Queenie was right, Zoe didn't listen and now they set the Axman free, awesome. At least Madison's back, so that's something.

16. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Can we officially crown Zoe the Queen of Bad Decisions?

17. 1001001

1001001 Serial Canon Violator Moderator

In fairness, she did chainsaw the zombies (back) to death. That was something...

:lol:

18. Guy Gardener

She should have been able to compress them into marbles with her mind powers if she was the Supreme.

Zoe had to fall back to lumber jacking because the girl had a massive succession of epic fails at using all her many magic super powers including that cunning death vagina.

19. Takeru

Takeru Space Police Commodore

Thinking about it, after the chainsaw failed and she redeathed the zombie by talking to him, why do people think that was some kind of special power? She already has a death vagina, there's no reason her mouth can't be deadly too, if she is the one to defeat Marie by telling her to drop dead I will forgive every stupid decision she ever made, it would be too funny.:lol:

I think I figured out one of Zoe's ancestors, it's Rose Nylund, legendary killer of Frieda Claxton.:vulcan:

20. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

I saw the latest episode on my DVR and didn't really think much of it. Apparently, the Axman reminded me of the Psycho Santa from last season's Asylum, except Psycho Santa was a much more interesting character. If the Axman was the manifestation of the devil, then why the hell did he get stabbed to death by a bunch of teenaged witches? And they didn't even use magic to kill him. :lol:

On a good note, I'm glad Misty was able to resurrect Madison. There's hope for her yet to be the next Supreme.