Arrow - Season 2

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Agent Richard07, Oct 7, 2013.

1. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

So, no one cares that Nightwing is coming to the show?

2. stj

stj Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've never seen any Nightwing, but I gather this is supposed to be a bat name. But, why not "Flittermouse?":evil:

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

I am not sure if I like it. He is a favorite character of mine. But I worry they are going to change too much to fit him ainto the show. He is an adult former apprentice of Batman. Will they even mention that? I am not sure if I like the rumors of him being in the Superman/Batman movie either. I worry this is possibly getting too close to what Smallville did. Throwing in characters from the comics just to excite fans. But are hardly developed at all.

4. Dick Whitman

Also I have looked around there has been no official confirmation of this. It seems like he "is in talks" to play Nightwing. Seems odd he would spill this before its a done deal. Maybe he is just publically pitching himself for the role. Whether on Arrow or the movie. It would not be the first time an actor has done that.

5. DarKush

DarKush Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm excited. I can't wait to see what they do with Nightwing. I think it could be a neat way to have Batman exist in the Arrow universe but not be seen. He could be dead, retired, or otherwise engaged during the events of Arrow. And Nightwing might open the door to Oliver going to Gotham. I would like to see what Gotham would look like in the Arrow universe. Though more than likely he'll just revisit Bludhaven, which is cool too.

Blockbuster could make for a good Arrow villain.

6. Roshi

Roshi Admiral Admiral

OMG!!! The DCU is shaping up pretty nicely!
    I want moar!

7. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Really enjoyed this episode. It was nice to get an episode focused on Diggle, and we even got some big developments in the Deadshot storyline.
    I'm curious to see what they're going to do with the Isabel and Olliver now that they've slept together.
    I was a little surprised to see Olliver killing guards in Russia after making such a big deal about not killing for most of the season.
    Lots of interesting stuff in the flashbacks.
    As for Waller, she was closer to the New 52 version.

8. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Wait, did Oliver express regrett toward Felicity that he couldn't be with her or was he talking about Laurel again?

9. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

This happens to men a lot.

We step back because we think that the woman we are attracted to is a super woman who deserves a superman, so there's no point in even auditioning...

And then she picks a jerk loser who is going to steal from her and cheat.

Felicity can't be interested in Oliver... She just detests Isobel.

10. Sto-Vo-Kory

Sto-Vo-Kory Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

C'mon! You aren't the least bit curious how those Bose speakers on Felicity's desk will tie into Roy's mission?

Seriously, though, I'm happy their requisite product placement is shoved into a harmless mini-sode and not a prominent position on the show as, say, having Bose being the makers of Black Canary's sonic scream device. Digg using Bing to look up H.I.V.E. was intrusion enough.

11. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Premium Member

you mean you've managed to miss Felicity's Windows 8 tablet?

12. Guy Gardener

"Her dresses arn't that short."

13. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Fleet Admiral Admiral

14. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Yes, as in "grandson of".

15. Dick Whitman

In the introduction of H.I.V.E. is very interestingly. Deathtroke first storyline in the comics was being hired by H.I.V.E. to kill the Teen Titans. I think this will be how Slade is brought into the present. Same with Dr Ivo. In the comics Slade Wilson was a genetically enhanced solider.

16. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

I think he was just acknowledging her crush and trying to be diplomatic about it. I'm sure they'll do something with those two down the line though.

17. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

The last episode was ok. One thing I really want in Arrow soon is for Summer Glau to just go away. Its not her fault, but her character is just downright terrible. She's a huge waste of time, and really annoying. She's just there to put some stupid, unneeded conflict into Olliver's real life, and the character is just not done very well.

The past parts are still a snore fest, I really want him back on the island and lame Professor Ivo gone. The Deadshot/Diggle stuff this episode was pretty good. OVerall, this was an ok episode.

18. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, Summer's character probably has more to her than meets the eye as well.
    Either she has a dark secret of some sort like everyone else on this show or they set her up as a love interest with a gruesome death in her future.

19. Guy Gardener

Oliver is in the Russian Mob, she's Russian... Killed her parents much?

20. Avalon

Avalon Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Well, she said she was adopted, right? Maybe she's really Talia...