Would you rather?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by IzzyAtWarp9, Jul 30, 2013.

1. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

Data. He can process information faster, his fingers would work far faster at diffusing the bomb, and if he failed, he wouldn't hesitate to throw himself on it to protect me from the blast.

Who would you rather have treat your very ill child: TOS Bones, Beverly, Bashir or the EMH?

2. AgentCoop

AgentCoop Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm assuming we're talking specifically about Voyager's EMH? In that case, I'd choose him. Bones, Beverly and Bashir would have a better bedside manner, but the sheer amount of medical knowledge the EMH has is even greater than Julian "Enhanced Brain" Bashir's.

Would you rather have to fight a Klingon or a Jem'Hadar?

3. PicardSpeedo

PicardSpeedo Commander Red Shirt

I would rather fight a Klingon. Specifically, the morbidly overweight one from Star Trek V.

Would you rather eat live gogh or cow manure?

4. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Gagh. Who knows, it might taste like chicken.

Would you rather (in the 24th century) live on Earth, Bajor, Vulcan, or Riza?

5. AgentCoop

Risa. And I'd carry my horga'hn at all times.

Would you rather be stranded with Khan on Ceti Alpha V or with Dathon on El-Adrel?

6. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

All things said, El-Adrel seems like a livable place. Besides, both places have their dangers.

Comforting the dying Dathon, would you rather tell the story of Gigli or Glenn or Glenda?

7. PicardSpeedo

I would tell the story of Glenda. Wasn't she the Good Witch of the East or something like that? Childrens' stories are comforting.

Would you rather be forced to attend a book club meeting with Jean-Luc Picard or watch men's water polo with Jonathan Archer (which features all the action but none of the titillating wardrobe malfunctions of women's water polo)?

8. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

9. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The book club meeting. It would be fun.

Would you rather disguise yourself and infiltrate a Klingon base, a Romulan instalation, or a Cardassian stronghold?

10. PicardSpeedo

I'd rather infiltrate a Romulan installation. The food among Romulans appears to be far more palatable than Cardassian or Klingon fare.

Would you rather watch a comedy film with Tuvok or a tragedy film with Q?

11. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I'd rather watch a comedy film with Tuvok. He'd suck the life out of it but at least he won't show me a real tragedy mid way through the film.

Would you rather have Sulu, Worf, Kira, or Tuvok break you out of an alien prison?

12. AgentCoop

Kira. Seems like she's probably done that sort of thing many times.

Would you rather have to go on an away mission with Tom Paris or Nick Locarno?

13. PicardSpeedo

Nick Locarno, because he isn't opposed to doing unethical things in a pinch as Paris seems to be.

Would you rather serve aboard the NCC-1701-A (final refit as seen in Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country) or the NCC-1701-B?

14. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The B. It's a stronger ship (after refits, it's still in action during the Dominion war).

Would you rather serve in Archer's Enterprise or the Enterprise C?

15. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Is that question implying lack of knowledge about the ships' fate?

I'd probably still go with the Enterprise. It'd be exciting feeling like you're at the beginning of everything, fighting for the future. Whereas in the Ent C you'd be terrified war with the Klingons is going to break out.

Would you rather be a loyal soldier of Cardassia, or live in exile for defying the government in the name of what you thought was best for it?

16. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I'd rather be a loyal soldier. Living a radicals life is too dangerous for me.

Would you rather be half Vulcan, half Betazoid, or half Klingon?

17. AgentCoop

Half Betazoid. I think empathic powers would make dealing with people much easier.

Would you rather be Data, Lore, Lal, Julianna or B4?

18. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

If I had my memories, Lore. I think he was made more to represent what humans already have where Data was made to learn from them.

Would you rather give your starship the ability to cloak, go transwarp, or give it ablative generators?

19. PicardSpeedo

Cloaking devices have been proven to be far more useful than GoFastaDrive or fancy armor, so I'd take the cloak.

Would you rather do a photoshoot that featured Jean-Luc Picard in his gold Speedo, or Worf in a Borat-inspired unitard?

20. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

I'd rather wash my eyes out with bleach but since that isn't an option, Picard. He will scar me a little less.

Multiple Question Mayhem!
    Would you rather give Kirk, Spock, Worf, Odo, Kira, Tuvok, B'elanna, or Reed a wet willy?