UK: Ant and Dec to reveal STID on sat night takeaway tonight

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Flake, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Flake

Flake Commodore Commodore

2. LOKAI of CHERON

LOKAI of CHERON Commodore Commodore

Well, the wife and I have friends coming over tonight, so I guess I'll have to record it. It's an absolutely loathsome show - lowest possible common denominator "entertainment". At least I can skim it until the STID segment comes up tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up, Flake.

3. Flake

I know, I liked this sort of stuff as a kid (Noels House Party!!!) on a Saturday evening but now its just truly awful.... edit; ok its not that bad but I don't want to watch it anymore!

4. Flake

5. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    As long as they tell us who Harrison is :lol:. Actually that would be so funny: 'Ant & Dec blow STID's biggest secret!'.

6. SalvorHardin

SalvorHardin Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

7. Flake

Well it was just on and seems to be going down well on twitter so job done Paramount UK!

8. John Sheppard

John Sheppard Ensign Newbie

I'm guessing I've missed it, I can't even remember what time it's usually on, I don't tend to watch it. But I didn't even know about this till just this second anyway so, and we were watching The Voice. But those who did watch, was it good. I'm so excited for this film.