How much longer did Zephram need to seal the deal with Dee?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies I-X' started by Guy Gardener, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

Riker so cockblocked the founder of Warp drive.

I mean surely, in gratitude, you'd award the founder of warpdrive one night with your girlfriend? Not that they were together at the time, but it's still the decent thing to do.

Gods, I thought Barclay was going to get on his knees and unzip Chochrane's pants for a second there... Not that there's another wrong with that!

Beyond Rockstar.

Stephen Hawking times a million.

(I'm suddenly wondering if Stephen was involved in any more lacivious holodeck programs than playing Poker with the Android?)

So, if Riker had got lost, turned around, how many more shots of tequila/minutes do you think it would have Taken the Great Zephram Chocrane, till he rounded fourth base?

2. Brikar99

Brikar99 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The guy cockblocked himself. She looked so bored when Riker finally showed up.

3. MasuPu'a

MasuPu'a Lieutenant Red Shirt

He was pretty drunk at the time. Even if Cochrane had gotten a chance with Troi, he probably would have passed out before doing anything.

4. Guy Gardener

The only honorable way to have sex with a drunk chick Brikar, is to be equally as drunk.

The shared experience route.

So, he's matching her drink for drink, when it becomes evident that she's crazy.

...And Drunk.

To have sex with a drunk crazy woman, it's only fair that you are twice as drunk as she is to compensate for your sanity.

Zephram severely miscalculated how much hooch to pour into our Dee.

The old bastard hadn't given up.

He was just doing his sums again.

I hear you mocking me about Bebe Neuwirth sleeping with her "Spaceman" in the other First Contact.

But women don't have to worry about "honour" when tricking a man into sleeping with them, because there's no such thing as tricking a man into sleeping with a woman.

I mean apart from organ harvesting.

(But that's tricking a guy into not sleeping with a woman, which is completely different!)

As a gender we do have some limits about what we'll put up with in exchange for the promise or opportunity for potential sex, and waking up in a bath tub full of ice with a missing kidney is it.

Sometimes.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

If I was Dee I would have had Zephram's baby.

6. Guy Gardener

We we all have those laminated lists of celebrity exceptions to our dutiful monogamy.

Although if Isabella Rosselini was too international; does that make Zephram too temporal for Dee?

Doubly although.

Unless Kirk kept his mouth shut, he's probably still alive and Thirty in the 24th century, and Dee is perfectly aware that she can pick up this flirtation for a second take whenever she please to do so.

Although, if Dee wants his babies, she'd have to fight a space fart to get them.

Teacake, is any man worth fighting a space fart for?

7. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

No.

Thankfully that's not the only gender though.

8. Guy Gardener

Good to know why humanity would fall to a space fart apocalypse on your watch then.