An unconventional call--Niners: support Dukat!!!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Nerys Ghemor, Jul 5, 2009.

1. JustKate

JustKate Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Plthpthplthplthp! :razz: to Mr. Roarke. That's what I say.

;)

Although on the brighter side, I've never had people tell me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that Fantasy Island was the greatest, most splendiferous, most terrific, most awesome island-based TV show in the entire history of TV, the island-based TV show that sets the standard for all other island-based TV shows, which makes it a pleasant contrast to TWOK. Not that I'm bitter.

OK, maybe a little bitter. :lol: I truly do not like that movie - which is fine, everybody's got a right to his own opinion, and I can cope with that - but I do get kind of tired of being lectured about how misguided I am for not liking it.

2. PSGarak

PSGarak Commodore Commodore

OMG! Fantasy Island is the most awesome island show ever!

Fantasy Island is the most awesome island show ever!

F...ah, man, I can't do this to you. My evil-o-meter is running low today. I know what you mean about that, though. I have a few friends who think a certain movie is completely amazing, and I completely disagree. I get very tired of hearing it over and over, which is why I'm not naming said movie here in case I get more of the same.

3. JustKate

JustKate Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

You have shown mercy, my friend. Well, Garak would call it "weakness," but I call it mercy.

4. PSGarak

PSGarak Commodore Commodore

:lol: As we both know, Garak has...issues.