How is Janeway sexy?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by F. King Daniel, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

:: studies book shelf ::

:: admires action figures ::

whatever Yarn. It's a hobby like collecting spoons is some people's hobby.

2. froot

froot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Guarding the Compound with the Grey Wardens
    I'd fall into a few of those hobby categories: fanfic, drawing, and so on. I think the point was more that people calling nerdy pop-culture folk a bunch of basement-dwelling nerd-o-trons falls flat. We're terribly nerdy, yes, but I'd also call being really into fantasy sports pretty nerdy. Just in a different way.

We all have things we get unreasonably giddy about, whether it's knitting socks or learning basic Klingon (although admittedly knitting socks has a few more real-world applications.)

ALSO

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glGr9eXeRZk[/yt]

HAPPY FRIDAY

3. teacake

We don't even have basements in this country! NO BASEMENTS, and usually no attics either.

We dwell in the light.

4. teacake

[​IMG]

THE LIGHT PEOPLE, THE BEAUTIFUL AWESOME SENSUOUS LIGHT!!!!!

5. T.D. Possum

T.D. Possum Commodore Commodore

Happy Friday, Froot! My son is going to love that song!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  6. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

froot that is an awesome video! :D

Hobbies I read and write, play with my son, and Tumblr . . . excessively.

And the sixth episode of NTSF:SD:SUV

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iveYA6pDOT8[/YT]

7. teacake

OMG! That was fabulous Honey, I had to drop what I was doing and watch it immediately before it disappeared!!!! Still have not seen ep 5 as it's disappeared and I can't watch it on other sites from this country. It's awful wading through all those fake uploads on youtube advertising supposed sites to see it on but pretending to be the episode. There are literally a hundred of those ones.

8. Markira

Markira Commander Red Shirt

Hello thread! Despite Hurricane Irene disturbing the last 2 days of my Caribbean vacation, we are back home. Just in time for Irene to hit the East Coast! She's following me! Stay safe, everyone who is in her path.

teacake, loved your photos and stories of the Fabulous KM! So glad you had a great experience!

9. T.D. Possum

Just checkin' in to report that we've had no problems from the hurricane, (aside from a small incident involving duct tape, a sandbox lid, and some swearing), and that it brought us some much needed rain. And I can now truthfully say that I was in an earthquake and a hurricane in the same week.

Sorry to hear y'all had to cut your vacation short, Markira!

10. Markira

Possum, glad to hear you've had no major problems! We actually stayed until our scheduled departure on Wednesday, but had to stay indoors all day Monday & Tuesday while the beginnings of Irene hit... just as it turned from tropical storm to Category 1, but most of the heavy winds/rain were further north of us so it wasn't so bad.

Now I'm home in NJ where part of my town was evacuated at 10 am this morning; I'm not in the evacuation zone. My husband is a groomsman in the wedding of one of his best friends today. I decided not to go, but my in-laws are here since they were supposed to watch the kids. Can't believe the wedding wasn't canceled!

11. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Despite this 26 hour gap in posts, I'd like to assure everyone that Janeway is still sexy.:cool:

12. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Wait just one minute.... :alienblush:

Is Kove suggesting SHE and TALOR SWIFT are more than just singer and fan???? :wtf:

13. JanewayRulz!

14. Daggin

Daggin Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Her voice, IMO, is quite sexy. Each woman can have her own allure. And she has a great smile. In any case, she's my No. 2 fave in all st.

15. teacake

Oh that's lovely! Who is your No. 1?

Can't wait to watch the Warehouse things when I get back later today. I'm going to have to get that series. I'm just loving KM in everything these days!!

Last night I had the perfect fangirl evening.. for dinner I had 3 pieces of cheese, 7 large strawberries, a glass of cold white wine and watched the latest Dr. Who ep. You know what I want? KM starring in her own series again!!

[​IMG]

"My own series?"

YES PLEASE!!!!

16. JanewayRulz!

I am sooo bad.

I can actually hear her voice purr as she says that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7PAOMR69Bg&feature=fvst
    Teacake, somehow I think you'll like the first photo in the slide presentation. ;)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7PAOMR69Bg&feature=fvst[/yt]

17. Markira

Finally free of Irene's obnoxious throes. Got some flooding in one of my downstairs rooms, lost a few tree branches, but otherwise we made it. Kids even slept through the night! Can't say the same for myself...

Off to watch NTSF! Thanks!!!

18. T.D. Possum

*high five*

Enjoy your nice post-hurricane weather tomorrow! Never is there a more beautiful blue sky than the day after a hurricane.

19. Markira

Possum, it is the most gorgeous day outside! I can't wait to get the kids out there and make a "game" out of picking up all the little leaves and branches strewn throughout the backyard. :lol:

ETA:
    [​IMG]

Behold the flooding in the backyard...some of this water came into the house and flooded what we lovingly call "the shag room." (Get your minds out of the gutter - there was shag carpet there when we moved in! :guffaw:) We had to remove half the new carpet that was there.

Everything looks much drier today.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  20. HoneyBLilly

HoneyBLilly Commodore Commodore

Glad everyone is ok :D

And according to one of my friends on Tumblr heard that Robert Beltran announced last weekend at Dusseldorf that he's married and has an eight month old baby . . . I think all of my preteen dreams have officially been shattered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.