FINAL POLL - May Art Challenge - Into Darkness

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ptrope, Jun 5, 2013.

?

Who lives with the consequences of their misdeeds? Vote!

Poll closed Jun 7, 2013.
  1. DAC

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. Flux Capacitor

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Klaus

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

"Someday my people are going to come up with some sort of a doctrine, something that tells us what we can and can't do out here; should and shouldn't do. But until somebody tells me that they've drafted that ... directive ... I'm going to have to remind myself every day that we didn't come out here to play God."

Well, this time, it was out turn to 'play God' as Solarbaby challenged us to break the rules, to ignore General Order One and interfere. Break the Prime Directive and be home in time for tea! Now see what you've done, guys! :)

It's time to pay the piper, to judge the 'offenders,' to learn the consequences of their actions. Vote for our most heinous rule breakers! The 'winner's' penance will be to redeem himself by creating the June challenge, and hopefully learning from his actions.

========

DAC

[​IMG]

---------

Flux Capacitor

[​IMG]

---------

Klaus

[​IMG]

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wow I voted First yay! :D

3. Kaziarl

Kaziarl Commodore Commodore

That's a tough one. Flux's is very well done, but Klaus' is a gratuitous Doctor Who reference (was that intentional?). And DAC's is just looks so good (I'm assuming the Prime universe version of the Nibiru events?)

4. Albertese

Albertese Commodore Commodore

I voted for Dac. Though, I must say, I was about to enter this contest myself and began collecting source images for a choice Photoshop piece... But then I saw two Nazi themed entries and I didn't want to have mine be the Johnny-come-lately third.

Although, in my defense, I was gonna use Ekos Nazis from "Patterns of Force" rather than time traveling to screw with real Nazis...

--Alex

5. largo

largo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

if i ever have a time machine at my disposal, the last thing i'd do is go back and kill hitler. killing hitler means i'd have to take mid-level history class again, and i. am. not. doing. that.

6. Dac

Dac Commodore Commodore

That would be correct ;) I figured a subverted version of Into Darkness would be the original version of it? So to speak? So I broke the rules how I imagined Kirk would have done it in the Prime universe, with Spock beaming down and then losing range, forcing an emergency parabolic dive from Orbit right over the Volcano and through the ash cloud. Or something. Either way, I thought it looked cool. :p

7. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

Congratulations, Dac! Hope you had your thinkin' cap on for the June challenge! :D.

8. Dac

Dac Commodore Commodore

OooOOooo! Yay! Thanks to everyone who voted. :D I'm off out now, but I'll be thinking up something the whole time - hopefully I'll get something put together by the time I get home in a few hours. ;)

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Congrats DAC :)

10. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

congrats, and thanks to whoever kept me from being shut out... :D

11. Jadin

Jadin Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Congrats...