Aaron Pittman's Glasses (from the NBC Show Revolution)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Ro_Laren, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Ro_Laren

Ro_Laren Commodore Commodore

I've always been confused by the glasses worn by Aaron Pittman on the NBC show Revolution. If you will notice, they have what look like 6 jewels or something on each of the temples (sides) of the glasses near the lenses. I've only seen women wear glasses with this sort of decorative look. Do they sell men's glasses like that too or is the character wearing women's glasses? Since he is living in a post-apocalyptic society perhaps these were the only glasses that he could find that were his prescription!

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't know but somehow I suspect hipsters were involved.

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

He had the same glasses in the flashbacks when riding in his Limo.

4. Ro_Laren

Ro_Laren Commodore Commodore

Interesting. I've still never seen men's glasses with this sort of "bling." I wonder if the actor that plays Aaron wears these glasses in real life or if the wardrobe department at Revolution decided that the character should wear those sorts of glasses. It doesn't really seem to go with the rest of his attire. You could say that those are hipster glasses, but he doesn't dress or act like a hipster.... at least he hasn't dressed like that since the power went out. I can't really remember what types of clothes he wears in the flashbacks.