View Single Post
Old August 13 2014, 12:17 PM   #3044
martok2112
Captain

Re: What games are you playing currently?

Oh, DSOne Broken Alliance definitely isn't a bad game. Not great, but not bad either. As you said, nothing special.

Oh, and I know this might be unrelated in the "what are you playing now" subject, but, Resident Evil's creator has finally decided to do a hi-def remake of the GameCube remake of the original Resident Evil for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC. It is slated for early 2015. I'll be getting the PC and PS4 versions. For the longest time, the original remake was a GameCube exclusive, with the exception of a possible port up to the Wii. But, two or three favored games are not enough to warrant me getting another Nintendo product. I have a GameCube, and that's it...although I have a few games for it. Otherwise, it's $ony and Micro$oft for me...and Micro$oft has lost a lot of respect from me with their Xbox One debacle....so now, even though I have a 360, I shan't be getting an Xbox One...at least, not for the forseeable future. But I digest. All I can say is: It's about frakkin' time, Capcom! Now, do a hi-def remake of Resident Evil 0, 2, and 3: Nemesis!