View Single Post
Old August 10 2014, 03:13 AM   #1705
Fleet Captain
Re: Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Fourth part:

Kathryn ate the rest of her meal in silence as Mark refilled Mollie's water dish and started cleaning up. ''So have you met any of the crew yet?'', asked Mark. ''Only Tom Paris. I know he has a rebellious streak about him but he's known to be a fine pilot. I'm certain I can keep him in check.'' ''That's Admiral Paris' son, right?'' ''Yes. The admiral always spoke so highly of him during my years at the Academy.'' ''Well I'm sure under your careful watch young Tom will stay in line.'' ''I hope so.'' Kathryn got up from the table and gave her plate and cutlery to Mark. ''We have to leave in a half an hour. I promised my mom and Phoebe I would say goodbye before leaving.'' After checking in with her mother and sister, and making sure her hair was in place one final time, Kathryn was ready to leave for Starfleet Headquarters. Mollie waited by the door to bid her goodbye. Kathryn got down on her knees and wrapped her arms around Mollie's soft body. ''I'll see you soon, girl. Be good for Mark.'' Mollie answered by licking Kathryn's cheek.
Morticia is offline   Reply With Quote