View Single Post
Old July 15 2014, 10:56 PM   #43
Deranged Nasat
Vice Admiral
Location: ...But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete, when I wore a younger man's clothes.
Re: Star Trek Special: Flesh and Stone - July 2014

While we're on the subject of Benzites, apparently they still need reminding to share relevant information rather than hoard it until they have a full solution . I like that nod to their original appearances.

Christopher wrote: View Post
In the shot of the doctors at the conference, the second one from the left could be Asian, or maybe not. The guy with the goatee seems possibly Middle Eastern or South Asian, and the second guy from the right looks ethnically ambiguous, and it almost looks like he has a trace of Bajoran nose ridges. But they're all ambiguous enough that it's hard to tell. Oddly, though, they all appear to be male.
There's one female doctor in the first set, I think; though she has a rather "mannish" jaw, so maybe she managed to fool them and thus get round the "no girls" rule.

Presumably the medical establishment has confirmed that girls are carriers of cooties?
We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, and the best of us is washed away.

Last edited by Deranged Nasat; July 15 2014 at 11:14 PM.
Deranged Nasat is offline   Reply With Quote