View Single Post
Old July 9 2014, 04:25 AM   #100
Super Space Star
Lieutenant

Re: Phase II begins re-filming "Mind Sifter"

doubleohfive wrote: View Post
Super Space Star wrote: View Post
Maurice wrote: View Post
If you would actually pay attention I wasn't saying what happened. I simply pointed out what would have to be the case had it actually happened as related, and leave it to everyone to decide for themselves how likely that is.
Why don't you stop being a coward and just call her a liar. And it is clear that you are either an idiot or just pretending not to know about Hollywood's long history of ghost writing and just flat out plagiarism. There are many who will happily put their name on someone else's writing. In advance, no, I have never had a script plagiarized.
Why don't you do your research? As is demonstrably and easily available with just a few clicks in this very forum, Maurice has proven himself not only to be a working professional in the filmmaking industry and as a member of one of the crew of one fan film but he's also been, I dare say, one of the tiny few who has remained active on this message board, dealt with all kinds of people - both good and bad - and somehow managed to do so with class and never to resort to petty name-calling, insane accusations or impugning the character of others.

In advance, yes, you picked the wrong person to attack on the "practical experience in filmmaking" card.
I don't know who he is and don't give a fuck! He demonstrated his idiocy and cowardice in the posts that I read in this thread.