View Single Post
Old September 13 2007, 02:29 PM   #325
Neroon
Mod of balance

Re: Niners Unite...around Babylon 5! - The Lost Threads

od0_ital said:
Well, I've watched Babylon 5: In the Beginning...and to me, it suffers from the same thing most prequels suffer from, and that's makin' the universe so small.
Understandable. For my part, some of these things seemed a mite too coincidental. but then they don't contradict anything afterwards, so it's all good to me.

Delenn saw Sheridan before he was ever on B5, even though Sinclair thought he was the first human the Minbari ever met.
Remember that the Minbari never tell anyone the whole truth.

If the Minbari wanted to know more about humanity, why weren't Sheridan & Franklin kept as prisoners?
That was part of the cessation for the war, I suppose.

Mollari is the reason why G'Kar, Sheridan & Franklin wound up gettin' caught by the Minbari in the first place, what the hell?

Guess its a good thing they didn't hold the triluminary up against Franklin or Sheridan, if they couldn't make it glow, Sinclair would have been screwed later.

And, if that weren't enough, Mollari tells the story of all this the day he dies. So, where was G'Kar while Mollari told his story? Its already shown he was there, in the throne room an hour later.
Don't forget that essentially this is all told from Mollari's perspective, even in "The Gathering". You know... "I was there at the dawn of the Third Age of Mankind"....